Rumour Voss about to walk?

Remove this Banner Ad

I must be frustrating barracking for a side with pretty much bugger all winning culture. Lol. St kilda are no closer to a flag than Carlton even at this point of the season.
🤣
The last 28 years as a saints supporter don’t compare to the ongoing dumpster fire at Carlton. It hasn’t been amazing but I always find solace in the fact ‘at least my team isn’t carlton’
And my team who has a bugger all winning culture has won far more games in the last two decades than the blue baggers..go figure🤷
Blues 193 wins
Saints 239 wins
Yet still every year the blues are in the premiership window…🤣

Last edited:

🤣
The last 28 years as a saints supporter don’t compare to the ongoing dumpster fire at Carlton. It hasn’t been amazing but I always find solace in the fact ‘at least my team isn’t carlton’
And my team who has a bugger all winning culture has won far more games in the last two decades than the blue baggers..go figure🤷
Blues 193 wins
Saints 239 wins
Has ST kilda ever had a premiership window ?

🤣
Blues 193 wins
Saints 239 wins
So, better to be a dead set loser and surprise no one….than a struggling loser who’s still punching?

I think we can see why Nick missed that sitter….

Glad you’re not in my trench.

🤣
Blues 193 wins
Saints 239 wins
3 words mate. “The winning streak” don’t recall there being a flag in that..

Attachments

• IMG_4931.jpeg
    IMG_4931.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 149

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we any closer to seeing him walk ?
Walk?
Wwe Raw GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back