Game Day We were PAFC vs Hale force

Remove this Banner Ad

In case you forget what finals are...

I was living in London that year, I watched all of port's games, including those finals, but none in the flesh obviously. I was also unable to attend either final the year before.

So you have to go back to the preliminary final of 07 for the last time I was able to be there to watch my team win a final. 12 years.

But nah this is fine it's a tough competition we'll keep coaching at the top of our game etc etc. * this

Doubt the club has enough money to sack Ken but I really hope this is the last game he coaches

I head Kochie on radio at the airport saying - we are concentrating on playing finals.....

Clear indication Ken will be gone this week IMO - the club being silent also IMO means he goes.

Maybe a mutual departure looming perhaps.

The club will be destroyed if he stays.

Kane and Whately can all have a cry, reality is they didn’t think Hawks could win either, they are not always correct, they just have an opinion.

Our last winning final...

Monfries, White, Polec, Wingard, Schulz, Lobbe, Kornes, Neade, Trengove

Wingard and Wines at their best. Polec and White as big weapons on the wings. Take me back to this.

Waiting for mad Monday. That is what club needs. Watts walking the streets drunk with big dildo, SGray dressed like the gimp, Wines as push up King, Jonas singing a ballad out of tune, Hartlett urinating on an old ladies letterbox, Dougal going the full drag queen, Dixon as Popeye and Broady smoking darts. That will re direct focus from Ken, the battler, the clone of Damien Hardwick, the master mind. Do it for Ken lads.

Looks like we'll finish about where I thought. We should make finals next year, as long as we can get rid of the Hinkley pall. Hopefully today will be the reading of the last rites for Kenny's Port Adelaide sojourn. One last ball-freezer then, maybe, we can look towards a new dawn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like we'll finish about where I thought. We should make finals next year, as long as we can get rid of the Hinkley pall. Hopefully today will be the reading of the last rites for Kenny's Port Adelaide sojourn. One last ball-freezer then, maybe, we can look towards a new dawn.
The next coach will have some work to do though plenty of senior players close to the end might have to negotiate the cliff before we rise again.

A completely meaningless win which I expect today shouldn't change a damn thing in regards to Hinkley.

A completely meaningless win which I expect today shouldn't change a damn thing in regards to Hinkley.

If they are going to do it that decision would most likely have already been done surely.

Maybe a bad loss gives ken a nice way to say 'maybe i'm not up to it' and walk away gracefully like Scott.

There will be more people hanging around tuesday morning at alberton oval than will be at adelaide oval today. But that will be a good thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back