List Mgmt. Welcome Pick 62 - Matthew Allen

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see the big fella signed an extension.

Hope to head to a game in the near future and do some owner analysis on him. Only seen him in the flesh once so far against the Lions on Good Friday and he wasn't to bad in his more limited minutes. Provided a target for his mids

Looks like we are signing up all our draft picks early. just hope they dont turn into college's and karpany's and we have to keep em on the list as their contracted.

So where is this guy's position? Is he a tall forward, a mid or a utility? What's the deal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where is this guy's position? Is he a tall forward, a mid or a utility? What's the deal?

Undersized tall forward who's been converted into a mid due to his good tank and kicking skills

But is he any chance to make it as a midfielder?

Well the Eagles thought enough of him to give him another year to prove himself in his new role, so they must see something there they like.

Not filling me with confidence.
I think he changed roles part way through the year and from there came home strong in their b&f and made it to the Eagles emergency list as well.

I think there’s something good there to work with personally, we will know by this time next year if it was successful or not.

Not filling me with confidence.
How could the answer be more positive. The club decided to keep him over others, they could of got rid of him but didn't because they have seen something in his development. Really at his level being around for another year is as good as possible .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think he changed roles part way through the year and from there came home strong in their b&f and made it to the Eagles emergency list as well.

I think there’s something good there to work with personally, we will know by this time next year if it was successful or not.
How could the answer be more positive. The club decided to keep him over others, they could of got rid of him but didn't because they have seen something in his development. Really at his level being around for another year is as good as possible .
What is the template for the way he plays as a midfielder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back