List Mgmt. Welcome to Geelong, Ollie Henry

Remove this Banner Ad

Was having a very promising season, lost his form a little through July when Collingwood were winning but were playing pretty ordinary.

I think it was a mistake to leave him out of the finals side, at least as sub. As Collingwood played that more exciting football, he could have thrived.

Very unusual decision to play Krueger in that sub role. He could have popped up for a goal and things could have been very different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a great acquisition. You can't say no to potential game changers with X factor, and our forward line depth is now starting to look solid.

There's no reason he can't seriously build his tank and improve defensive pressure. His goal threat could be elite alongside Stengle, while Miers and Close continue their creative assistance.

Rohan will be managed or Henry can have the odd game as a half forward rotation off the bench. I think Ollie will get a good amount of AFL game time that then builds in 2024.

I’m guessing pies fans are going to boo him all the while getting salty if Ginnivan gets booed….

I guess they need someone to boo now Selwood's retired - might as well be him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back