Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Chad Wingard. 200 games! Signed to the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the hotel I'm in here had never heard of guests wanting to control the temperature in their rooms either
This is my air con control
View attachment 592917
I think it's on 3, it makes some noise anyway
Not doing much about making the room comfortable to sleep in though
Ha!
I would have asked for my $60 back!

We also accept money from Hutt River Provence as well. ;)
Haha somehow this made me think of the Monorail guy!

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving these funny posts.

Seiously though where do we see Chad next year playing most of his footy?

Will they play him predominantly fwd and pinch hit in the middle when needed?

His 2018 numbers playing mid were extraordinary really.

He’s just another weapon that Clarkson has up his sleeve now.

At times he’ll play high half forward, other times he play as a genuine midfield rotating deep forward....

It’s pretty exciting contemplating what Clarkson will do with him and from what Chad has said to the press he fully understand that his role will be quite dynamic.

He’s just another weapon that Clarkson has up his sleeve now.

At times he’ll play high half forward, other times he play as a genuine midfield rotating deep forward....

It’s pretty exciting contemplating what Clarkson will do with him and from what Chad has said to the press he fully understand that his role will be quite dynamic.
I reckon he's going to be what Clarko had always wanted Cyril to be. An x-factor forward who when needed can move into the midfield and make things happen. Obviously Cyril was able to do this but was always limited to some degree by his hamstrings.

Wingard is going to have a huge impact on our team dynamic. It could also mean Clarko can be more conservative with when he uses Burgoyne in the middle again. We might even get to see Burgoyne go on again in 2020 and with any luck crack 400 games.

Well he's been given number 20 so I'm guessing ruck or box Hill based on the last 2 occupants.

I reckon he's going to be what Clarko had always wanted Cyril to be. An x-factor forward who when needed can move into the midfield and make things happen. Obviously Cyril was able to do this but was always limited to some degree by his hamstrings.

Wingard is going to have a huge impact on our team dynamic. It could also mean Clarko can be more conservative with when he uses Burgoyne in the middle again. We might even get to see Burgoyne go on again in 2020 and with any luck crack 400 games.

Agreed. I think we will see him in the forward pocket, flank, centre square and even starting on the wing. Very versatile is our Chad !!

Reading this thread was a bad idea. I’d almost forgotten we traded one of the most natural gun footballers we’ve ever had. Watching him pull his finger out under Clarko is gonna hurt, I’d dump all my savings on him making the all aus team this year if I could find a market.

Now to go change my username and avoid all hawthorn media...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back