Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Chad Wingard. 200 games! Signed to the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I just wanted to see Chad again....

View attachment 594694

Very impressed by Chad Wingard in the couple of interviews he’s had, and at the AGM last night.
He spoke well and seemed very humble.

Maybe Chad Cornes was wrong?

Very impressed by Chad Wingard in the couple of interviews he’s had, and at the AGM last night.

He usually is.

He's a Cornes isn't he

Apart from Lewis Jetta and Anthony Mundine I don’t think I’ve ever really heard any indigenous footballer speak who wasn’t relatively shy and humble. They let their football do their talking.

You also need to look no further than his respect for family and community to see that he’s a good kid.

Cornes is a dick and as we all know, the club had to sell their reasons for putting him up for trade and the dick along with tredrea were their mouthpieces. If the worse thing going for him is a love of gaming, then I don’t think we’ve got much to worry about

I’m saving my skin for when I have dimentia so I can get tattoo’s of important details like my name, next of kin and return address :)

By that stage your easily distinguished. Besides you can’t get too far, the kids gate at the “home” will stop you. I’m sure some nice orderly will take you back inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back