Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Chad Wingard. 200 games! Signed to the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew the second we got him he’d be great, and the naysayers were sooking like snowflakes for nothing.
Heartily agreed, but can’t get on board with the term snowflake. Just a stupid alt right-ism that’s just a stand in for ‘sissy’.

Heartily agreed, but can’t get on board with the term snowflake. Just a stupid alt right-ism that’s just a stand in for ‘sissy’.
I use it as a pisstake of those morons, coz they're actually the biggest bunch of whiny snowflakey sooks on the planet themselves.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top game Chad, I was a sceptic after an average output last year .
Average output? His last 2 months of footy was amazing! I expected him to kick off the year with a bang and he did just that.

I never had any doubts, wevr brought it far less talented players with bigger injuries concern and they've almost all worked out great and all took a bit of time.

He's fantastic and has been for a while, but ffs next time we need to put a blowtorch to the same old fan reaction to a good player not single handedly carrying us to victories in their first few months at a club. It does us no favours.

He's fantastic and has been for a while, but ffs next time we need to put a blowtorch to the same old fan reaction to a good player not single handedly carrying us to victories in their first few months at a club. It does us no favours.
These people live to whinge. It is their reason for being. I’m convinced they actually seek out opportunities to sook. The best way to handle them is to ignore them, give them nothing. Your response is what they’re desperate for.

I vividly remember the day when a group of port supporters thought they were being funny when sledging us for buddy leaving (despite them losing the game). I was gobsmacked as we ‘secured’ burgers from them. It’s even funnier now that we have Wingard. How can a club actively trade out 2 of the most talented players they have ever had, and I their prime? Seriously, wtf?

I vividly remember the day when a group of port supporters thought they were being funny when sledging us for buddy leaving (despite them losing the game). I was gobsmacked as we ‘secured’ burgers from them. It’s even funnier now that we have Wingard. How can a club actively trade out 2 of the most talented players they have ever had, and I their prime? Seriously, wtf?
Imagine if Wingard managed to play on for as long as Burgoyne has and at a similarly high level all throughout. Just imagine...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back