Welcome Welcome to the Hawks Jack Scrimshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw the footage.
He looks like a likeable guy.
Did some nice things in the footage.

Welcome again, and look forward to his development. Very happy now with his selection.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Really excited to have him on board.

195cm future midfield prospect.

Seems to have already bulked up despite a few set backs. I hear he's ready for a crack at his first full preseason. Could be anything!

http://m.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2016-11-26/midfield-goals-for-193cm-jack-scrimshaw
238723d9c6752a817aafc0a5d1092d4a.jpg
Doesn't look too happy.

Scrimshaw Awakens, has a nice ring to it.

What do your reckon O'Rourke Awakens!! ?
This is where I tell you that half way through the season ORA came to the mods and suggested a refashioned name utilising Teia Miles.....

Look what happened.

This is where I tell you that half way through the season ORA came to the mods and suggested a refashioned name utilising Teia Miles.....

Look what happened.

Jedi, O'Rourke and now Miles, the guy is the kiss of death.... :devil:

now that Dylan Moore is doing well in the number 36, i think he has inherited that boogey man

Jedi, O'Rourke and now Miles, the guy is the kiss of death.... :devil:

now that Dylan Moore is doing well in the number 36, i think he has inherited that boogey man
he is not to name himself after another HFC listed player...ever.

What’s Skrillex like for pace?

As an HBF with designs on being a mid, I’d imagine he’d have to have some speed. Is he at least quicker than Howe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His draft position means nothing now

we have a kid who was highly rated as a junior but then got drafted by the Suns

he's on good coin so we got him cheap in picks

he's had his issues but he's at the club he grew up barracking for

I'm excited to see what the club can do with him and hope he becomes another successful trade for us

Not putting any pressure on him though, could take a while to find his feet in our system

Just in the coin he is reported to be in. How the hell did he get on that? He has only played 4 games :eek:

What the hell are they doing up there :huh:

Just in the coin he is reported to be in. How the hell did he get on that? He has only played 4 games :eek:

Got re-signed without playing a game.
Giving big contracts to young players is how Suns have attempted to keep their talent. Obviously hasn't worked.
Ditto GWS hence the salary dump happening. Setterfield was on $350k

a) they have to pay somebody, everyone has to use 95% of their cap
b) when nobody wants to be at your club you pay overs to try and keep players

In the highlights you see him mostly in contests and hitting free team mates in the back half, but not much running up the ground. He said Birch is one of the players he models his game on - How is the run-and-carry side of his game?

I hope Jack makes it big time for us. Thought the AFL.com.au article on him wasn't called for.
How about naming the recruiter(if he existed) who wouldn't of drafted him? No, too gutless to do that.

The league has plenty of muppet's that Journo's could be having a crack at before a 20yo.

Favourite player is Birch apparently. Strap him to him over the next 2 years to learn the ropes.

Send him to live with Sammy Mitchell, and get his head straight, his work ethic bullet proofed, and self belief forged in fire.

So happy to have Sam back. A young guy like Scrimshaw can benefit if he's willing to wear some bumps and hurt on his way to becoming a true professional.

Send him to live with Sammy Mitchell, and get his head straight, his work ethic bullet proofed, and self belief forged in fire.

So happy to have Sam back. A young guy like Scrimshaw can benefit if he's willing to wear some bumps and hurt on his way to becoming a true professional.
Why would he move in with Sam Mitchell and his three young kids, when the Scrimshaw family live in bayside Melbourne?

Was just thinking that about him & Birchall. I think they see him as a long term replacement especially if Birch can't get up to play next year.
Sheesh. Already comparing him to Birchall yet he’s only played 4 games. They’re certainly big shoes to fill. Let’s not put too much pressure on the kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back