Strategy "We'll be going very, very aggressively at free agency from 2016."

Remove this Banner Ad

Our 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread is going to be huge!

It will go something like we are getting Sloan, Kelly and Gaff and end up with none of them but taking Tippet and Tyrone Vickery in the delisted free agency window. All the conjecture will take 900 pages of ITK speculation, and a roller coaster emotions along the way, but we will all pretend to be happy with how it all turned out anyway. Then we will argue about the next wave of draftees that weren't the ones anyone wanted but we will love them anyway. I've been doing this a long time, never gets boring. Little glimmers of hope are like fools-gold to a prospector and you keep coming back for more.

It will go something like we are getting Sloan, Kelly and Gaff and end up with none of them but taking Tippet and Tyrone Vickery in the delisted free agency window. All the conjecture will take 900 pages of ITK speculation, and a roller coaster emotions along the way, but we will all pretend to be happy with how it all turned out anyway. Then we will argue about the next wave of draftees that weren't the ones anyone wanted but we will love them anyway. I've been doing this a long time, never gets boring. Little glimmers of hope are like fools-gold to a prospector and you keep coming back for more.
Yep

2 of the "big 3" free agents this year are at Clubs closer to a flag than us. The other chose to stay on the other side of the country.

Also when that statement was made we didnt know the AFL were about to jag up the TPP by 20%, thus making it much easier to re-sign players.

As happens soooo often with us, the planets just didnt align.

Yep

Your spot on there saint66au......but the law of averages say the planets will align for us at some point of time........we just don't know when they will.

But look out when they do !!!!!!

Your spot on there saint66au......but the law of averages say the planets will align for us at some point of time........we just don't know when they will.

But look out when they do !!!!!!

Please let it be in my lifetime, I'm so ******* sick of waiting. It's like waiting for Godot on repeat.

2 of the "big 3" free agents this year are at Clubs closer to a flag than us. The other chose to stay on the other side of the country.

Also when that statement was made we didnt know the AFL were about to jag up the TPP by 20%, thus making it much easier to re-sign players.

We are like that interstellar comet discovered in the last few weeks ... always on a trajectory that will never align with the only star that matters.

upload_2017-11-14_11-59-44.png

Last edited:
We are like that interstellar comet discovered in the last few weeks ... always on a trajectory that will never align with the only star that matters
Sensational graphics there Fijian.....I felt like I was watching a Star Trek episode when I laid eyes on the graphic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're like the Robinson Family in "Lost in Space"...where's Alpha Centauri ?????

Hope is always dashed....lol.
CE3Zf2yjnkly53hp_g9eaGNwFvcIRlnvgP4zc4mHdyB9K_yIXsCwLTMryFeXdJO8znfs7cVKJa8dTmTbIzV1UYqYVaOFp8huNb_0XXs=w320-h240-nc

We're like the Robinson Family in "Lost in Space"...where's Alpha Centauri ?????

Hope is always dashed....lol.

I was very young at the time, but i knew enough about space to know Alpha was the closest star to earth. So i really couldn't figure how they got lost on the way.

I was very young at the time, but i knew enough about space to know Alpha was the closest star to earth. So i really couldn't figure how they got lost on the way.

There aren't too many trees blocking the view in space either. They must have been idiots. They built a giant robot vacuum cleaner but couldn't make an auto pilot set up.

There aren't too many trees blocking the view in space either. They must have been idiots. They built a giant robot vacuum cleaner but couldn't make an auto pilot set up.
He had a great name... Robot. Should have called him Dyson.

Anyone else remember the episode where the robot got drunk? And how did he climb stairs.

He had a great name... Robot. Should have called him Dyson.

Anyone else remember the episode where the robot got drunk? And how did he climb stairs.

Sounds quite plausible that something with a barrel for a gut could ingest alcohol. I don't know if I ever actually watched it, but have seen clips of it. There was a really campy guy is all I remember. I was more Monkey and Goodies era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back