Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

BASIC RULES please read
These are the rules for this game, please respect them and let the game flow

Etiquette
DISCUSSING THE GAME
You can’t talk about the game anywhere but in here and the dead PM, not in private, not on any other media or in private or public, until the game is over.

You cannot post any screenshots or quote PM's Or mods
You cannot delete or edit your posts in the game at any time.

Modkills at mods discretion

DEAD PLAYERS
Please note
When you have been killed you CANNOT post anymore in the game. You may have a goodbye post like ‘thanks for the game’ or ‘Good luck village’ but nothing that affects the game..as in who you seered or who is in a faction or anything at all about the game or players. You cannot reveal roles or throw someone under a bus after deadline..you have all day to do this, that’s the point of the game. Once you’re dead you’ve had your shot and you’re out, simple.

If you disregard this rule you won’t be added to the DEAD PM and you won’t play in my future games.

DAY PHASE VOTING
*All votes and change of votes must be bolded and tag the mod please, it makes it so much easier to search and see votes. If your vote is not bolded it will not be counted. If for some genuine reason you can’t bold your vote on your phone etc say so in your post and tag me.

*To combat inactivity and revenge kills I'm using the 'reason for vote rule' which means votes MUST be accompanied by a valid reason related to the game.
eg: Wooshette because she came in late and changed her vote
Wooshette because she said this but then later she said that which doesn’t match up

invalid reasons eg:
BRAB because he triggers me
TFW because I hate the Hawks
or
DapperJong because he s**t in my locker (Though if you say DapperJong because he's a flog in real life I might let it slide)

Invalid votes will NOT be counted and if you fail to vote or put in a valid vote 2 days in a row you will be modkilled.
PLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT OF A TIED VOTE I WILL BE FLIPPING A COIN, IF THE VOTE IS TIED ON 3 OR MORE PEOPLE A NAME WILL BE DRAWN OUT OF A HAT
Roles will be up and sent out tonight after the footy.
Night Phase 8pm - 8 am EST
Day Phase 8am - 8 pm EST

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

ROLES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
10 X Evils roles
1X dank420_
1x Vampie
2x Wild Card
24 X Boncers

Evil Roles

Dappers x 5
Alpha Dapper – Has 1 seer a night – Night immune from death - Will seer as Boncer
Baby Dapper - Dappers get 2 kills the next night phase if the Baby Dapper is killed.
Hungry Dapper – Rips someones throat out every night so they cannot talk or vote for one day phase. Assists with kills.
Dapper – Kills
Dapper - Kills
*Once the Alpha is dead the Dappers can’t seer, only a seer put in by the Alpha will be noted. The Dappers can still kill until all are eliminated.
Win condition - When number of Dappers = to number of Boncers when the Jongs, Vigilante, Doctor, Wild Card and Dank420_ are all dead.

Jongs X 5
Jongfather – Has 1 seer a night – Night immune from death - Will seer as Boncer
UnderJong - Jongs get 2 Kills the next night phase if UnderJong is killed
Jongmailer - Can force one person to vote in a certain way during day phase. Must let the mod know before deadline whos vote to change and the mod will announce the change at deadline. Assists with kills.
Jong – Kills
Jong - Kills
*Once the Jongfather is dead the Jongs can’t seer, only a seer put in by the Godfather will be noted. The Jongs can still kill until all eliminated.
Win Condition: When the number of Jong = the number of Boncers when the Dapper, Vigilante, Doctor and Dank420_ are all dead.

Vampire
Recruits/Kills on alternating nights. Can die at night. They may recruit up to 3 extra players meaning the faction can total 4 players. If they die, so do all recruits.
Win Condition: When the number of Vampires = the number of Boncers when the Dapper, Jong, Vigilante, Doctor and Dan420_

Neutral
Dank420_
– Gets one kill per night – Night immune from death - Seers as Boncer
No faction can win with the Dank420_ alive.
Win Condition: Must reach the final 4 regardless of who is still alive.
Wild Card x 2 - Can take on any good, neutral or evil role they choose but not a Head role at and stage during the game it doesn't have to be first night but once your locked in to your role you cannot change. Seers as Wild Card, not role.
Win Condition: Depends on the role they choose.

The Boncers - Good Roles

*Vigilante – Gets 1 kill every night
*Seer x 2 – Gets 1 seer every night phase - If the Seer dies his death will be announced as Seer/False Seer
*False Seer – Gets one seer every night phase and MAY be told a fake role OR a real role - Will not be told if they are the Seer or False Seer. If the False Seer dies his death will be announced as Seer/False Seer
*Doctor – Can protect themselves and others from being killed or lynched for one night phase and one day phase but cannot protect the same person on 2 consecutive nights. Cannot be killed by the Vigilante at night.
*The Mad Doctor - This person is able to select one player at night to perform brain surgery on. The following day this player person is not able to speak in the game thread at all or vote during the entire day phase.

*4 x flogs –Flogs get 1 seer on nights 2 and 4

*14 x Boncers
Boncers have no special powers but must put in a lynch vote every day.
Boncer Win Condition: Eliminate the Dappers, Jongs, Vampires and Dank420_

The Wooshette
Each night 1 player will receive this ( Mod hands it out night 1) and will be immune from kills, lynches and all intimidations and seers that night and the following day. They must request who to pass it off to before the end of the day phase otherwise it will be randomly sent out. The Wooshette can only be passed within a faction two times before it has to be sent to someone else outside the faction. Any player can hold the amulet, the Mod will hand it out night 1.
The Wooshette self destructs at the end of day 6.

Last edited:
Players

1. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]DapperJong[/COLOR] - Seer/False Seer killed by Vampires
2. kdavva74
3. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]Far Kern[/COLOR] - UnderJong killed by Vigilante
4. Wooshette
5. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]manangatang[/COLOR] - Boncer killed by Vampires
6. Barrybran
7. RU_
8. RodneyDangerfield
9. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]Nunez[/COLOR] - Boncer killed by Dappers
10. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]Tandy[/COLOR] - Boncer Modkilled
11. 3KZ is Football
12. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]The Filth Wizard[/COLOR] - Boncer killed by Jongs
13. U2tigers
14. Elton Johns Wig
15. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]pantskyle[/COLOR] - Wildcard/dank420_ Lynched
16. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]I bleed Blue[/COLOR] - Boncer Modkilled
17. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]Agent93[/COLOR] - Wildcard/Doctor lynched
18. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]TheInjuryFactory[/COLOR] - Boncer killed by dank420_
19. sante
20. Hatchy1992
21. por_please_ya
22. deaneus
23. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]The Half Back[/COLOR] - Dapper killed by dank420_
24. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]I Dont Care[/COLOR] - Boncer lynched
25. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]Nakia[/COLOR] - Mad Doctor killed by dank420_
26. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]dogs105[/COLOR] - Boncer killed by Jongs
27. Stevi_Tigers
28. [COLOR=#ff0000]SM[/COLOR] - Hungry Dapper - Killed by Jongs
29. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]gym4life[/COLOR] - Dapper killed by dank420_
30. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]Smeg Head[/COLOR] - Baby Dapper killed by Vigilante
31. Chappyuk
32. Tarkyn_24
33. Dingster
34. MWPP
35. [COLOR=#ff0000]NaturalDisaster[/COLOR] - Seer killed by Vigilante
36. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]DERO[/COLOR] Flog - Killed by Dappers
37. Dennis Confetti
38. [COLOR=#ff4d4d]Morganashlee[/COLOR] Boncer modkilled

Last edited:

I will get this started Sunday night if there is enough interest. Roles/Rules etc come later once we know how many people we have signed up.

tag people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back