Werewolf Werewolf - traditional

Remove this Banner Ad

Akkaps was too stubborn to go for a tie so he got greedy and tried to lynch Rodney.

WGS put them into a prisoner's dilemma. Do you go for the win, knowing if you both do, you lose? Or do you be kind and go for the tie.

I believe in this case, Akkaps had no chance of winning. Even if both good were shot, RD just intimidates Akkaps and lynches him with the only vote.

Good didn't deserve that win. We pulled it out of our arse with 3 factions of 2 each and a clever plan.

This is what happens when evil kill each other too early. Well played by you! You had it figured out.

Or, Elton Johns Wig if you have skyrim ready just choose another mod. I can mod if you like.

This is what happens when evil kill each other too early. Well played by you! You had it figured out.

That's a bit of an art form in itself; knowing when to kill evil to set you up for the end game. While you do want to work together with your fellow evil, you need to make sure that you're in a position that you're ahead to get that win.

Both factions could've handled those last phases a lot better. That intimidator role becomes a bit scary come the end game.

Also I told him it was his only play and FT backed me up saying there are no tied games.
It was because it was the intimidater that it ended like this. If this role wasn't there I would have tried to convince Rodney that we should both kill the villagers. Then five minutes later, Paddles suggests voting for the villagers and killing them (something I knew would work because Blacky couldn't vote).

Also, I wasn't sure why Blacky chose to kill the last flog instead of killing Rodney this morning. It was an obvious kill, and it would have meant that Blacky could have voted, and all we had to do was convince the villagers to vote off Paddles which ended up happening anyway.

That's a bit of an art form in itself; knowing when to kill evil to set you up for the end game. While you do want to work together with your fellow evil, you need to make sure that you're in a position that you're ahead to get that win.

Both factions could've handled those last phases a lot better. That intimidator role becomes a bit scary come the end game.

I would argue that they were both hamstrung in the last few phases. Out of places to hide.

But my original point becomes more apparent if the good roles actually have good games. Because if evil just off each other straight away then it's just handing victory to the village.

WGS best on for mine, made most use of what little a villager can do.

It was because it was the intimidater that it ended like this. If this role wasn't there I would have tried to convince Rodney that we should both kill the villagers. Then five minutes later, Paddles suggests voting for the villagers and killing them (something I knew would work because Blacky couldn't vote).

Also, I wasn't sure why Blacky chose to kill the last flog instead of killing Rodney this morning. It was an obvious kill, and it would have meant that Blacky could have voted, and all we had to do was convince the villagers to vote off Paddles which ended up happening anyway.

I think the intimidation goes through even after the kill. But yeah, I think you guys would've been better placed if you went for Rodney instead of EJW again.

akkaps second best on

OES third best - Filthy and Blacky really should have listened to him and followed his lead.

I think the intimidation goes through even after the kill. But yeah, I think you guys would've been better placed if you went for Rodney instead of EJW again.
Even if the "vote block" went through, I agree, we should have hit Rodney. Blacky had another plan which made no sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if the "vote block" went through, I agree, we should have hit Rodney. Blacky had another plan which made no sense.

You need to understand that Blacky is quite a heavy drinker.

I would argue that they were both hamstrung in the last few phases. Out of places to hide.

But my original point becomes more apparent if the good roles actually have good games. Because if evil just off each other straight away then it's just handing victory to the village.

WGS best on for mine, made most use of what little a villager can do.

Akkaps rasied a good point.

If Mafia choose to kill RD:
5 left, 2 mafia, 2 villagers, 1 wolf - Blacky intimidated. I think in this situation, mafia forces the win. They can knock off the wolf and win. They could suffer a double lynch (one of them surely the wolf), and still win.

If they killed Rodney, mafia would've certainly won.

I was serious about akkaps being second best

akkaps second best on

OES third best - Filthy and Blacky really should have listened to him and followed his lead.
If my group listened to me we would have killed Sante two phases earlier. But I was only going off my gut due to the way he was posting.

Akkaps rasied a good point.

If Mafia choose to kill RD:
5 left, 2 mafia, 2 villagers, 1 wolf - Blacky intimidated. I think in this situation, mafia forces the win. They can knock off the wolf and win. They could suffer a double lynch (one of them surely the wolf), and still win.

If they killed Rodney, mafia would've certainly won.

Yeah, akkaps was right.

hahah, please explain. I want to know what I did, or didn't do to make you say this.

Well hidden, played it right, could have won. I know people don't like your style of play sometimes but it's clear you were still engaged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back