Werewolf Werewolves of Sweet (Classic Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember if we try and lynch the Apprentice we are stuffed.

Sausageroll is looking smelly to me right now.

Crowy - I think there are two Wolves inc Silencer.

Back to Harry000 thanks Millky95 and Wooshette

I'd say we have a lynch but after that early melt we might need some paper towel to clean up the mess...

harry000 - Godfather - Lynched

The Apprentice has been promoted to Godfather.

DEADLINE IS WHEN I HAVE ALL NIGHT ACTIONS + A SMALL GRACE PERIOD FOR MY OWN SANITY or 9AM whichever comes first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that I can speak let me just highlight this.

Whilst you moronic flogs and doc were back slapping yourself because you're playing so amazing you failed to send any protection to the poster who very clearly outed himself as the vig, can you be more stupid?
Here I was thinking last night, hey the flogs and doc are doing a great job of trying to confuse evil as to who will be protected, we'll get another night kill in from our vig. Nope. Protecting the flogs apparently supersedes the vig.

Now that I can speak let me just highlight this.

Whilst you moronic flogs and doc were back slapping yourself because you're playing so amazing you failed to send any protection to the poster who very clearly outed himself as the vig, can you be more stupid?
Here I was thinking last night, hey the flogs and doc are doing a great job of trying to confuse evil as to who will be protected, we'll get another night kill in from our vig. Nope. Protecting the flogs apparently supersedes the vig.
Don't blame us. Blame the person who sent us the amulet this wasn't our fault.

I agree that it probably should have gone that way and if you can back to Clarkey's post he was alluding to sending it elsewhere.
So mafia have one left?
Yep.

Three wolves 2x average wolves and the blackmailer.

Don't blame us. Blame the person who sent us the amulet this wasn't our fault.

I agree that it probably should have gone that way and if you can back to Clarkey's post he was alluding to sending it elsewhere.

Yep.

Three wolves 2x average wolves and the blackmailer.

Who did the flogs heal?

Who did the flogs heal?
Who said we had used our "power"?

Probably should have but the amulet was not our fault we tried to push that away from us as best as possible.

Who said we had used our "power"?

Probably should have but the amulet was not our fault we tried to push that away from us as best as possible.

Yes I was being deliberately sarcastic. Why would anyone in gods name have faith that 3KZ would play it correctly? You should have protected the vig, indicated you would protect 3kz and got the amulet back. Or sarcrifced a flog, healed 3kz, got 3kz to heal a flog and get the amulet to the vig.

Yes I was being deliberately sarcastic. Why would anyone in gods name have faith that 3KZ would play it correctly? You should have protected the vig, indicated you would protect 3kz and got the amulet back. Or sarcrifced a flog, healed 3kz, got 3kz to heal a flog and get the amulet to the vig.

He protected me LOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOKLLOLOOKOKjdljxa;endfwenbdr;qj

Remove this Banner Ad

Back