Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid that Parkside should ever fold because it would essentially mean they would have to shut down the Big Footy Div 2 thread as there would be no posts!!!!!

It's not everyone anthony d, it's the same person who conservatively over the last 3 years has had about 40 log on names all repeating the same crap that he can't seem to let go of. Incidently he hasn't been at the club himself for the whole time. For the rest of us readers these posts are extremely boring and no one really cares about nj, b cook, sheppa and whatever other names he repeats over and over whilst rocking back and forth in his rocking chair.

true t.d

it will be great to see parkside in div 2 next year........

Parkside Football Club

Ins: David Orchard (Senior Coach)

Outs: Gary Turner (Ex Senior Coach)
Michael Shepperbottom (Ex Chairman of Selectors)
Nathan Juegan (Ex Player)

Pending: Ben Crook (Football Operations)

What a ripping place to be involved with. NJ shops himself around all preseason and gets no offers so decides to go back to parks. Not wanted there either. Trains half a night and tells the coach he is only going to fill in then in the next breath is texting players saying he is ready to go?? Why not tell the coach this instead of whiteanting?? BC grabs the pres by the throat and nothing happens?? any other club would have been show the door with a touch up to boot. BC over rules coach on team selections and also wants NJ back???? Lifemember who tips in substantial amount of coin allowed to walk without even a phone call?? Pres has no swingers!!
Seems to be a common probelem down at parks with the name BC constantly coming up?? Heres a suggestion you want to run the show champ whack your hand up and do it and while your at it close the doors. Clubs need blokes like Stretch, tunna, h, macca who will throw coin in and without coin you dont have a club.
Parkside = Rabble

What was the reason for him grabbing the president by the throat.

Parkside Football Club

Interesting update...what is Juegan doing? Playing elsewhere?

Was Orchard the magoos coach? Smart footy brain as a player, be interesting to see how he goes as a coach.

Cetin Sanli's clearance has gone through to Coburg Districts (after initially being knocked back).

Parkside Football Club

Big game this week yarra/parks! interesting to which way it effects parks?? could go belly up completely this week?? OR could come out pumped and smash yarra all over the park??

Just had a quick look at the fixture to re-fresh the brain on who plays who in the next month of footy and with all the talk on here about Parkside and the troubles they are supposed to be having off the field i think their next month of footy on the field is going to highlight them alot. They play Yarraville, Ablanvale, North Footscray and Coburg all in the next 4 games, all those teams are in the top 5! Surely the next month for Parkside will tell the rest of us just how well they are going down there?? Tuff Run....

Why don't Parkside appoint Rod O'Connor as President, Lindsay Murphy as Coach and get the Browne-Kerrs and Barbuto's back?

Its abit like that just reading the past few pages off posts and this forum has become boring and the posts are merly immature young men(more than likely) venting frustration and anger from years gone past hiding behing an alias on a computer.

I have a great idea why dosent everyone change there user name to there Actual real name.

Maybe all the Parkside bagging should be done under the Parkside Thread.

Maybe we can start talking about the football that is being played on the field and speaking about issues where we can come together as a football comminniuty and help clubs and people in need like Sean Wolfe as an example.

I might try and get this thread back on the right page. Midseason break is always a funny time as you never really now how you are going your preform after the weeks break. I am sure alot of sides would welcome the break but on the other end of the spectrum it could seroiusly stop some momentum.

Yarra have a massive match Saturday a win simply gives us a genuine chance at going deep in the finals this year. A bad loss puts us back in the rat race of cementing a top 5 spot. Parkside looked like they got back to some form in the last few weeks b4 the break and with Patty Davis(there best player and most important player returning) they may very well be premiership favourites again.

Yarra like most clubs had our fair share of injuries and welcome back some senior players this week and hopefully we can carry on our pre mid season form.

Its almost like starting the season over again good luck to all hope everyone fresh over there injuries and looking forward to footy being back and heading back towards finals time.

Sorry to say mainsatore but yarraville have as much chance making finals as have you getting votes off normy every week

Sorry to say mainsatore but yarraville have as much chance making finals as have you getting votes off normy every week

I think from this position we are currently in even if we lost to Parkside, Albanvale and Nth we would still end up in forth at worst. So from this position its highly unlikley we miss the finals unless we get beat by Braybrook, Lavo and Nth Sunshine which is highly unlikely.

So if we can beat a Parkside, Nth or Albanvale we may or even go 1-2 or 2-1 against these sides a top 3 finish is very much a real possibility also. Saying we wont make the finals is your opinion but i think most sides who have played us will disagree and i am very confident of a top 4 finish and possibly a top 3 spot is our goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think from this position we are currently in even if we lost to Parkside, Albanvale and Nth we would still end up in forth at worst. So from this position its highly unlikley we miss the finals unless we get beat by Braybrook, Lavo and Nth Sunshine which is highly unlikely.

So if we can beat a Parkside, Nth or Albanvale we may or even go 1-2 or 2-1 against these sides a top 3 finish is very much a real possibility also. Saying we wont make the finals is your opinion but i think most sides who have played us will disagree and i am very confident of a top 4 finish and possibly a top 3 spot is our goal.

If the umpire keep paying clear goals touched u guys should be a red hot chance for top 3 ....... seen some woeful umpiring in my time by Yarra vs Districts was right up there !! btw u did bugger all superstar ..:D

went down to parkside today after my reserves game at albion, caught the second half. when we got there just after half time yarra led by 19 points, scores were level at 3 qtr time and then yarra ran away with it. they looked clearly the better side and the ball would have been in their attacking half 80% of the last quarter.

one report for striking, parkside player number 32

Looks like all the off-feild drama did have an effort on Parkside. Parkside Seniors and Reserves both lost to Yarra on home turf. Players argued with each other, were undiscipline and one player was even sent off reported. Parkside lack LEADERSHIP on and off the field. The place is in turmoil.

Parkside Football Club

Went down and watched Albion v Sunshine today and was amazed to see some old Parkside heads watching in the crowd. None other than ex coach Gary Turner, Shepperbottom and Spara. What was even more bizarre was 2 out of the 3 were wearing ALBION shirts. Looks like therve already jumped ship in less than a week of footy. WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN AT PARKSIDE?????????????

I managed to find the time yesterday to travel down a watch the game between North & Lavo yesterday and im glad i did...Although the scores may beg to differ its was actually a decent game to watch, North looked all class with only a few bad minutes in lack of concentration all day, had the foot down from the start and never let up. Lavo looked quick at times but really lacked in polished skills and North hurt almost every time it was turned over. Really liked the look of North yesterday.

Would like someone's match report on the Yarra V Parkside game, also did Parkside have any from usual side out?

I managed to find the time yesterday to travel down a watch the game between North & Lavo yesterday and im glad i did...Although the scores may beg to differ its was actually a decent game to watch, North looked all class with only a few bad minutes in lack of concentration all day, had the foot down from the start and never let up. Lavo looked quick at times but really lacked in polished skills and North hurt almost every time it was turned over. Really liked the look of North yesterday.

Would like someone's match report on the Yarra V Parkside game, also did Parkside have any from usual side out?

At half time the North were 11 goals to 1 and playing quite well. However, I don't really think that was a true reflection of the overall play as Lavo played well and had a fair amount of inside 50's, but just couldn't score. After half time, they were crushed as North really put on a clinic. Lavo had some handy young players in Paone (4), Driver (5) and Wallace (5) and you wonder how things could have panned out if they had held on to their 4 or 5 best players from last year, plus a fit Zurek. Interestingly enough in the magoos Lavo actually won by 22 points.

Fair result for the Eagles. Be the first time they have beaten North, Albanvale or Parkside in a while? As Cain said they need to start beating these teams to get into the top 3. Also, Cain listed in the best players but not goalkickers? No Paddy Davis for Parkside still? The Cobras will be hoping he is not back next week as he has a great record against them. They might have to bring Bassi up from the magoos as he seems to be the only one to at least break even.

Could Parkside win the flag without Davis?

At half time the North were 11 goals to 1 and playing quite well. However, I don't really think that was a true reflection of the overall play as Lavo played well and had a fair amount of inside 50's, but just couldn't score. After half time, they were crushed as North really put on a clinic. Lavo had some handy young players in Paone (4), Driver (5) and Wallace (5) and you wonder how things could have panned out if they had held on to their 4 or 5 best players from last year, plus a fit Zurek. Interestingly enough in the magoos Lavo actually won by 22 points.

Fair result for the Eagles. Be the first time they have beaten North, Albanvale or Parkside in a while? As Cain said they need to start beating these teams to get into the top 3. Also, Cain listed in the best players but not goalkickers? No Paddy Davis for Parkside still? The Cobras will be hoping he is not back next week as he has a great record against them. They might have to bring Bassi up from the magoos as he seems to be the only one to at least break even.

i was down at the north lav game also devil and i agree lavo arnt to bad considering they got down bye 25 goals they have a few skilled players and like to run and carry paone all day was just running and carrying very skilled young player cant be over 20 years old driver aswell p[layed a good game but at the end of the day the devills were just to posed and skillful i think lav still have a couple of years to go with the right people on board.

I agree i dont think we deserved to loose by 180 points the thing that hurt us all day was when we did turn the ball over no one runs back all run forward gotta start teachin the young fellas to run back and help out the defence..
But we are a young team and that will come in time there are some good signs at Laverton even after not such a goood year..
We also have had alot of injuries Thomas , wells & Chan etc..

But ur right Driver has freak ability his vertical leap amazes me & Paone just racks up number of posessions weeek in weeek out

From what ive seeeen and played against i really think Nth aare the best team rrunnin around the comp now they play for each other so well good clean skills!
Lucas ran a muck on the weeekend will kept richo quietish but still racked aup numerous possesions also there tall forwards are gunna stretch backman come finals time with the delivery theyy get

how old are those to? look fresh out of the under 18s,most of your players do actually. i dont think any team will take it away from north this year strongest they have been for a while but anything can happen in football the team i would say is capable is albanvale not a bad outfit. as your use just give it time success will start to come your way.

how old are those to? look fresh out of the under 18s,most of your players do actually. i dont think any team will take it away from north this year strongest they have been for a while but anything can happen in football the team i would say is capable is albanvale not a bad outfit. as your use just give it time success will start to come your way.

Yer cheers mate ah paone is 21 played a few years at senior level now & driver is only 19 i think he has freakish ability..but yeah nth are right up there i rekon not far behind are yarra and parkside..parkside have hit a bitt of a rough patch but do not be surprised if they hit back better than ever!

Panther you are not a fan of Albanvale? Very open this year and again this will be proven again in finals series aka 2009. You must take your opportunity when it comes...or you will get left behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back