What will be the next hoodoo we break?

Which will we break first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All the other hoodoos are understandable given how sh!te we've been for the last 10 years, but our inability to beat the Saints over the last couple of years has been ridiculous. Must be remedied!

Lol the first one of these we broke was 5 goals by one player when Hogan did it v the Saints this time last year and we've broken 7/12 since (inc. that one). It's depressing how s**t we were before then because we're not even that good now and we've managed this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 05 Nick Davis broke the hearts of all Geelong supporters, then in 06 Geelong didn't even make the 8. A Geelong supporter could not of dreamt what was going to happen in the next 5 seasons.

So.... Gold Coast for the 18 flag
Not the looniest thing I have ever heard. I mean the must be better than they appear at present. Pretty decent star power, lots of talent there. Shame they seem to injure themselves with such frequency. I'm not certain of Eade though. I've never liked him much, but I think that's more a personality thing then me being able to hook issues with his coaching.

Not the looniest thing I have ever heard. I mean the must be better than they appear at present. Pretty decent star power, lots of talent there. Shame they seem to injure themselves with such frequency. I'm not certain of Eade though. I've never liked him much, but I think that's more a personality thing then me being able to hook issues with his coaching.

The way he coached the Bulldogs in the prelim finals is the footy that's played now + the press and it's not his job to teach that anyway
It's not like he's refusing to play kids or anything and Wright plus Lynch could be that good that it makes them a 5 goal better side every week if they haven't already

St Kilda hoodoo is the big one for me. We've shown that we're not too far off beating North or beating a top 8 team in Perth. But the Saints well have our measure. Would go so far as to say we don't deserve to play finals until we beat the Saints.

It's weird that beating the saints seems to be the furthest away. Our pace is good enough to beat the hawks and perhaps north next year. But the saints seem to match us with pace and kill us with pressure. Once the heat is on we crumble.

It's weird that beating the saints seems to be the furthest away. Our pace is good enough to beat the hawks and perhaps north next year. But the saints seem to match us with pace and kill us with pressure. Once the heat is on we crumble.

They do match up well on us, but eventually our midfield is IMO going to be at a point where they are too strong for the saints and our forwards kick a score. I rate the saints quite highly and love watching them play, but they still need to bolster their midfield.

Back