Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod note: to clarify "Night immune" in this version of WW is protected from killing actions only (immediate or delayed).

Other actions against night immune occur as described unless stated (eg seer).

Game rules amended.

Good morning to the village.

It is morning isn't it?

Still adjusting to AWT
i'm still in the tavern, heard they do good waffles

Yes, but I'm trialling it so expecting some kickback.

So long as valid votes have the hashtag, all good 👍🏼
So when I post a #hashtag on my phone it comes out like this complete cluster. I need to edit the text to fix it. Since I can’t do that in this game, how do you want me to play it mate? Assuming I’m still alive of course.

So when I post a #hashtag on my phone it comes out like this complete cluster. I need to edit the text to fix it. Since I can’t do that in this game, how do you want me to play it mate? Assuming I’m still alive of course.
I'm the same.

Mod note: to clarify "Night immune" in this version of WW is protected from killing actions only (immediate or delayed).

Other actions against night immune occur as described unless stated (eg seer).

Game rules amended.
Well this changes everything. 👀

Oh. That one worked. 🤣
The wheel weaves as the wheel wills ...

Dont edit the text, just use #wwvotes and whatever comes out, comes out. I'll search using the # to capture the errors too. Same for Jhye Clark 13 and any others having issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

N1 RESULTS
NIGHT 1 SUMMARY

As the moon reached its zenith, the quiet village was anything but peaceful. The stillness of the night was first shattered by a disturbing discovery: the lifeless body of Mazrim Taim, eerily left in the very place he was last seen. Whispers and hushed conversations among the villagers pointed towards the malevolent touch of Padan Fain being responsible for this chilling act.

The night, however, was not without its moments of hope. An ominous shadow seemed to encircle the ta'avern, its intentions clearly malevolent. But whether it was due to the twists of fate or their inherent power, the ta'avern managed to repel this dark threat, standing resilient against the encroaching darkness. As the dawn arrives, the ta'avern must now venture out on their own and will no longer have the protection of eachother.

Yet, the village's trials were far from over. As dawn began to break, another sorrowful scene unfolded. A beloved Villager lay dead, and the mournful tune of Thom Merrilin's flute echoed in the distance, suggesting a tale of tragedy or perhaps a deeper plot.

But amidst the tangible events of death and defense, the winds of the night carried with them subtle tales of covert operations. Some villagers, sharper and more cunning than the rest, were busy gathering secrets under the cover of darkness. The spies among them, it seemed, had a particularly fruitful evening.

The night may have ended, but its events would shape the days to come. The villagers must remain vigilant, for the wheel continues to weave, and the fate of the village hangs in the balance.

Kurve (Mazrim Taim) killed by Padan Fain
Jhye Clark 13 (Villager) killed by Thom Merrilin

It is now Day 1 ...

homer simpson dancing ice creams GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back