Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

some number between 0-4 given we dont know how darkfriends work
Next question, how many are claiming vanilla, myself and majestic are, anyone else?

Anyway. I didn’t mind Guero because I alerted last night and repelled Padam Fain and he was the first to jump on board this morning and even suggested that I was whoever the night immune leader of the bad guys is as in to suggest he thought I was night immune. It was pretty specific. Gralin seemed to think he was SK which is also amazingly specific.
i just thought the voting and play style matched up to a serial killer game, not really fussed who lives or dies but not wanting to make enemies

doesn't mean I'm right and as I said it was worth putting some pressure on to find out and I'm happy for zerg or mcbg to be the vote today anyway

Next question, how many are claiming vanilla, myself and majestic are, anyone else?
well only DERO has openly claimed a role so maybe everyone else?

Anyway. I didn’t mind Guero because I alerted last night and repelled Padam Fain and he was the first to jump on board this morning and even suggested that I was whoever the night immune leader of the bad guys is as in to suggest he thought I was night immune. It was pretty specific. Gralin seemed to think he was SK which is also amazingly specific.
Oh that's very interesting...

To be honest I thought I was a strawberry villager. But, I guess vanilla isn't so bad. But we need chocolate to complete our neapolitian ice cream.

Yeah some very interesting points from DERO regarding guero.

Keen for MC Bad Genius to tell us his role too

It's hard to evaluate lynch targets when they're not offering any defence.

Oh that's very interesting...

Also not possible according to the rules:

A legendary Aes Sedai, she is the oldest living sister and is known for her persistence when pursuing her objectives.

Abilities: Can alert herself to visitors on two night phases. If the Black Ajah visit, she repels them and recognises who they are. Before Day 6, has a one-time ability to influence the Dragon.

I'm also a plain villager so now we have 5 fitting into 2-3 spots.

Abilities: Can alert herself to visitors on two night phases. If the Black Ajah visit, she repels them and recognises who they are. Before Day 6, has a one-time ability to influence the Dragon.
Within the bounds of how the Creator designed that role, Cadsuane identifies all roles that visit, but if Black Ajah she recognises them and is given the player name.

Acknowledge this is not apparent from the role description and is on my list.

Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

(And thank you all for your patience as the official WoT WW beta testers 😘)

Within the bounds of how the Creator designed that role, Cadsuane identifies all roles that visit, but if Black Ajah she recognises them and is given the player name.

What about the repelling part? Only says that against Black Ajah. You may need to update the wording if that's actually fine.

So Cadsuane could block an SK kill?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about the repelling part? Only says that against Black Ajah. You may need to update the wording if that's actually fine.
That's fair. I've updated to how it should read.

Abilities: Can alert herself to visitors on two night phases. Repels one visitor and identifies the role only. If visitor is from the Black Ajah she identifies the role and recognises them. Before Day 6, has a one-time ability to influence the Dragon.

Looks to be poor wording. What's the point of being alerted by a visitor if one of those visitors is there to kill you.
It was a weak attempt to fit with the lore of WoT in that Aes Sedai do not kill. In hindsight, they can kill in defense of themself so perhaps this role needs an overhaul for next game.

Who's leading the lynch count currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back