Where does Malthouse sit in this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Might and Power

Senior List
May 5, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Malthouse coached Cousins in his formative years' (and Mainwaring and Gardiner among others) and yet not one ounce of blame has been directed at him for being in a senior position of responsibility and therefore a part of dictating the 'culture' that has become so destrcutive at the West Coast FC.

He has followed up at Collingwood - by allowing Tarrant, Johnson, Didak, Holland and & C.Cloke to run amok, among others.

Malthouse is allegedly on record - during a Collingwood meeting - as saying he would 'play an axe murderer if it would help his team win'.

What if that axe murderer took a fancy to one of his children...how would he feel?

Malthouse coached Cousins in his formative years' (and Mainwaring and Gardiner among others) and yet not one ounce of blame has been directed at him for being in a senior position of responsibility and therefore a part of dictating the 'culture' that has become so destrcutive at the West Coast FC.

He has followed up at Collingwood - by allowing Tarrant, Johnson, Didak, Holland and & C.Cloke to run amok, among others.

Malthouse is allegedly on record - during a Collingwood meeting - as saying he would 'play an axe murderer if it would help his team win'.

What if that axe murderer took a fancy to one of his children...how would he feel?

Hear that? That's the sound of a looooooong bow being drawn.

Didak, Ben Johnson, Brodie Holland!! Interesting.
Would Buckley have done the bloodsmear if Mick wasn't coach?

Maybe Hirdy's ungentlemanly attack on Scott McLaren was prompted by Sheedy's throat-slitting gesture?

s**t, I think we're on to something here. Clearly everything done by players is the responsibility of the coaches. It's not as if the players are adults and have free will -- they are but unthinking automatons programmed by their coaches.

Even more so,Pagan should have been held responsible for Carey cheating and Stevo's wife being unloyal. Clearly Pagan's doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, I actually blame Captain Cook. I mean, if he hadn't been so stupid as to claim this country in the first place, then the British Government would never have sent any convicts here. And no free settlers would have come either.
So Ben Cousins' great, great, great, great grandfather wouldn't have made his way to Australia, and Ben probably would have been free of his drug problems.

Captain Cook, you are a disgrace.

I mean, I actually blame Captain Cook. I mean, if he hadn't been so stupid as to claim this country in the first place, then the British Government would never have sent any convicts here. And no free settlers would have come either.
So Ben Cousins' great, great, great, great grandfather wouldn't have made his way to Australia, and Ben probably would have been free of his drug problems.

Captain Cook, you are a disgrace.

Without doubt- post of the century. I actulaly laughed out loud. Well done mate :D:thumbsu::)

Is there an end of year award for the most "tenuous link" thread..

Here my friends is without doubt the winner.
This may possibly be the winner for the entire decade.

Give this man an award not only for the obtuse thinking that must have led him to his conclusion but also for having the belief in it to put it out there in the public domain.......

Huzzzah Huzzzah

Mick's stash kept mysteriously getting lighter.
He could'nt work out why all his s**t was running out so fast.
That's why he left.

One of the conditions in his Collingwood contract, is that Eddie locks it in his office next to his own stash. No one ****s with Eddie's stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back