Opinion Which poster/s know their footy/Richmond the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, who does everyone think is the most knowledgable poster in regards to footy in general and the tigers? Doesn't necessarily have to be a poster who has inside info etc, just a posters general opinion across all footy topics.
Would be interested in the thread "who speaks the most crap?"...... :rolleyes:

Would be interested in the thread "who speaks the most crap?"...... :rolleyes:

That's a no brainer, Santa claws has that wrapped up. Although cogga_rules talks plenty of s**t but most of it is tongue in cheek.

I will always gravitate to threads where I know the following have contributed:

IDGAF
KiwiTiger
_RT_
TheColeTrain
UpTheGuts
Richoatthedisco (best name on BF by the way)
CoggaRules (when he's not being silly)
Infamy

I think most on here know their footy pretty well though. i am amazed at the idiots I meet who thibk Frawley was a good coach just because he got us to the finals. Thankfully that sort of mind-numbing thinking doesn't happen here very often.

I miss razorwire contributions...
And the guys that were on top of this years draft picks...take a bow...pretty damm good...:thumbsu:...
Stylo is insightfull...
Livonski...left field...
And the ex mod...whats his name...

The longer you are on here the more you get to know not to discuss certain players with certain users .
TCT , Tugg and Bo, I find as 3 of the more interesting posters , possibly due their ability to see good and wrong in all players and most importantly , express it well and admitt when they may have gotten it wrong .

Martin_Riewoldt has been very good value this off season.
He's gotten me through this off season.

Have to say this board has a great variety of posters who all contribute through humour or knowledge. It's nice to be able to have good debates with the majority of posters being open to other opinions and points of views.

You're all special to me.

group_hug.png

Except Madtiger. What a douche.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree except the Madtiger bit...... more of his passion is needed around here sometimes and he delivers.
It's all in a loveable way, he is like the crazy uncle everybody has :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back