Opinion Which poster/s know their footy/Richmond the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt a good christian try to convert him? Or exorcise him in this case. And it is up to the MODs to moderate posters playing the man & not the ball.... or are we just gonna ban everyone who personally attacks a person? (Coz I can name a few if thats the case)
For the most part I see ppl disliking him because he had differing views & yes he did bang on about them & so some were getting fed up with his negativity but hey, thats what I visit forums for... differing views & maybe help me see thing from a different light that I wouldnt have before. Not censorship

There in lies the problem. People who know their footy and where the club is and was at did not disagree with Santas points of view. It was the fact he'd bang on and in about them and hijack every thread with the same point.

He wasn't censored . At one point the mods basically created an entire thread for him to stick to because of his repetitive bullsh$t . Poor bloke didn't have the smarts to stick it and wanted to whack and abuse young posters at every opportunity. All it would take was someone to post something like Daniel Jackson had a good game on the wknd and we'd get 6 pages on how we won't be a finals team while he's considered top 22.

Nothing ground breaking about that point of view.

There in lies the problem. People who know their footy and where the club is and was at did not disagree with Santas points of view. It was the fact he'd bang on and in about them and hijack every thread with the same point.

He wasn't censored . At one point the mods basically created an entire thread for him to stick to because of his repetitive bullsh$t . Poor bloke didn't have the smarts to stick it and wanted to whack and abuse young posters at every opportunity. All it would take was someone to post something like Daniel Jackson had a good game on the wknd and we'd get 6 pages on how we won't be a finals team while he's considered top 22.

A great response which tells it as it is.

He's been censored in the fact that he's been banned. All the other stuff you're referring to, well... wats that saying.. If you dont like it dont watch\read it. Why do the rest of the posters have to suffer. As I said in an earlier post there still seems to be a few posters who enjoyed his opinions\rants :D
Its up to the mods to put him in his place & not take what I feel is the easy option of just banning him

Wouldnt a good christian try to convert him? Or exorcise him in this case. And it is up to the MODs to moderate posters playing the man & not the ball.... or are we just gonna ban everyone who personally attacks a person? (Coz I can name a few if thats the case)
For the most part I see ppl disliking him because he had differing views & yes he did bang on about them & so some were getting fed up with his negativity but hey, thats what I visit forums for... differing views & maybe help me see thing from a different light that I wouldnt have before. Not censorship
Not really , i can respect him for his views, they re just not welcome around here, because its not in the spirit of what a fan forum is all about and who says he s a RFC supporter anyway.

He's been censored in the fact that he's been banned. All the other stuff you're referring to, well... wats that saying.. If you dont like it dont watch\read it. Why do the rest of the posters have to suffer. As I said in an earlier post there still seems to be a few posters who enjoyed his opinions\rants :D
Its up to the mods to put him in his place & not take what I feel is the easy option of just banning him

Yes he has been censored in the fact he is banned but was he censored for the entire year he wasn't banned ? Tugga , RT and especially RP put a lot of time and effort into trying to help the guy. In my opinion too much time as he was a slow learner. He could of changed his style and still got his point of view across no troubles.

He's definitely not the victim you are making him out to be.

I have to agree here, if someone starts posting crap I choose not to read it. I'm not sure why you would get into arguments with someone that is well known for this. Declaring you will leave if he gets back in is handing him victory on a silver plate.

Not really , i can respect him for his views, they re just not welcome around here, because its not in the spirit of what a fan forum is all about and who says he s a RFC supporter anyway.

There are serious questions on whether he is a Richmond supporter . I always took him as the only Fremantle supporter that loved the game enough to watch other teams and get to know their lists really well. I always thought we were the year long victims of a Freo supporter gone rogue who decided that the Richmond board be his own personal joke.

The Mods really did try and work with this guy, i can tell you that much. Rusty is spot on. HIstory just kept repeating with him. There was no other way.

Yes he has been censored in the fact he is banned but was he censored for the entire year he wasn't banned ? Tugga , RT and especially RP put a lot of time and effort into trying to help the guy. In my opinion too much time as he was a slow learner. He could of changed his style and still got his point of view across no troubles.

He's definitely not the victim you are making him out to be.

Im not trying make him a victim, I just feel the more differing views & opinions the better this board would be
& if someone says something u dont like then u call him out, ignore it or let the mods deal with it but unless I get on here and start replying to every one of your posts by calling you a mother f#@$er than I think a lifetime ban is a bit excessive

& I dont think you are that name I called you, just making a point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to agree here, if someone starts posting crap I choose not to read it. I'm not sure why you would get into arguments with someone that is well known for this. Declaring you will leave if he gets back in is handing him victory on a silver plate.

It's not about winning and losing, it's about respect and tolerance and the bigger picture. He comes back, i go, that simple. A simple conversation was never possible with this bloke, and he was such a (insert invective comment here), that Rusty was correct, they gave him his own thread on a public forum. How much more could the mods have done to help him. I've never seen it done anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back