Opinion Which poster/s know their footy/Richmond the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT SEEMS TO ME (by the posts in this thread) there is still alotta luv for Santa on this board!!
IS it up to ME to start a thread\campaign to bring him back......

coz I will u know...

U know it makes sense

If Santa comes back, I will leave this board forever. He drove a lot of people away. But, you do what you feel is right.

IT SEEMS TO ME (by the posts in this thread) there is still alotta luv for Santa on this board!!
IS it up to ME to start a thread\campaign to bring him back......

coz I will u know...

U know it makes sense
I always found santa to b a very entertaining poster and this board is worse off without him imo

I think some should just stop been so precious and thin skinned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Santa comes back, I will leave this board forever. He drove a lot of people away. But, you do what you feel is right.
You have my full support cb, it just aint right to come onto a fan forum and be subjected to that crap, can you imagine a christian blog allowing a satan worshiper to post rants that offended everybody else. Posters that slate everything aren't being constructive, simply masquerading as a troll. Moderators need to moderate in the interests of the fans underlined by what we re all here for in the first place

Dude improving today.. Was a nightmare yesterday.. Rusty's trombone will be rusting as we speak!!

Had to Sand bag again yesterday mate which hurt cause I was hung over from Australia Day. Our street keeps making the news but I don't think it's going to come in. My island is under water . Highest ive seen it for sure.

Had to Sand bag again yesterday mate which hurt cause I was hung over from Australia Day. Our street keeps making the news but I don't think it's going to come in. My island is under water . Highest ive seen it for sure.
Mate yeah I have only see it break at chambers once before now.. Let me know if you need anything..

Mate yeah I have only see it break at chambers once before now.. Let me know if you need anything..

I honestly think the wind is the worst thing not the water this time. In saying that the water is the highest I've seen it. Getting cabin fever now . Might start drinking my own pee soon .

You have my full support cb, it just aint right to come onto a fan forum and be subjected to that crap, can you imagine a christian blog allowing a satan worshiper to post rants that offended everybody else. Posters that slate everything aren't being constructive, simply masquerading as a troll. Moderators need to moderate in the interests of the fans underlined by what we re all here for in the first place

Lol at Satan worshipper :D .. :thumbsu:

I always found santa to b a very entertaining poster and this board is worse off without him imo

So go pm him and make a new life buddy off the board. Thin skinned has nothing to do with it. Like I said, he drove a lot of posters of this board. And we are worse for it.
But, your position on him is hardly surprising.

Like.

If you want to read his repetitive rants, just look at his other posts. He's only banned from the Richmond board, not the whole forum. He still posts the same old crap on the main board, and other club boards.

If you want to read his repetitive rants, just look at his other posts. He's only banned from the Richmond board, not the whole forum. He still posts the same old crap on the main board, and other club boards.

Too right . It's all out there for those to read and join in if they are that way inclined .

Wouldnt a good christian try to convert him? Or exorcise him in this case. And it is up to the MODs to moderate posters playing the man & not the ball.... or are we just gonna ban everyone who personally attacks a person? (Coz I can name a few if thats the case)
For the most part I see ppl disliking him because he had differing views & yes he did bang on about them & so some were getting fed up with his negativity but hey, thats what I visit forums for... differing views & maybe help me see thing from a different light that I wouldnt have before. Not censorship

Wouldnt a good christian try to convert him? Or exorcise him in this case. And it is up to the MODs to moderate posters playing the man & not the ball.... or are we just gonna ban everyone who personally attacks a person? (Coz I can name a few if thats the case)
For the most part I see ppl disliking him because he had differing views & yes he did bang on about them & so some were getting fed up with his negativity but hey, thats what I visit forums for... differing views & maybe help me see thing from a different light that I wouldnt have before. Not censorship

Everyone can have differing views, but, i guess it's a bit like the behavioural patterns of bullying. It was his repeated behaviours towards other posters that led to his demise. And as i have previously stated, he wasn't around too much when we were winning, but, holy s**t, when we lost a game..............
So all i'll say Purfect is it wasn't about one or two disagreements. And it wasn't just about his attitude towrds other posters. There was a whole lot of things to consider with Santa. He certainly wasn't a vanilla type poster, i'll give him that much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back