Opinion Which poster/s know their footy/Richmond the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BP : Bazzar FB : Up the guts BP : Watige
HB : Turtle27 CHB : Nut HB : Tucker777
W : Wangs Parking Lot C : Flea W : Livonski
H : Jaklaughing CHF : IDGAF HF : Bojangles
FP : Captain Blood 17 FF : Roachy8 FP : Coke Zero
Ruck : Cogga Rules Ruck Rover : Dea Day Rover : Chimp Magnet
Bench : Danog ,Riskingheadandshin, Lukey D , TJ Tiger ,
Sub : Sante , Capt Totti, Stylo
Emergency : Ize of the world , Johnno77 , Deanbigfooty , Tunksy ,
Coach : Blaisee
Assistant Coaches : Martin-Reiwoldt , Tigs2010 , Tigerbob , TFLuA , Toadvine , _RT_ , RATD
Team Managers : Kiwi Tiger , Peejay , True Thycaline
Team Runners :Wallaby , Wacky Tiger , Diceman , Calcium Man , Amcre
Team Physio - The Goon
Boot studder : Sunshine Tiger
Director of Football : Petebuch74
Media Officers : Tugga , Ghost Of Jim Jess
President : Mellow Yellow
Team Comedian - Harmichael
Groupie : Richmond Groupie
Team Singer - Tigerland55
Umpires : Morro , TheColeTrain , Equas

My apologies if I left anyone out that's all I could do from memory and trying to watch TJ Hooker at the same time.

What a s**t team that is

Dud Delist /

BP : Bazzar FB : Up the guts BP : Watige
HB : Turtle27 CHB : Nut HB : Tucker777
W : Wangs Parking Lot C : Flea W : Livonski
H : Jaklaughing CHF : IDGAF HF : Bojangles
FP : Captain Blood 17 FF : Roachy8 FP : Coke Zero
Ruck : Cogga Rules Ruck Rover : Dea Day Rover : Chimp Magnet
Bench : Danog ,Riskingheadandshin, Lukey D , TJ Tiger ,
Sub : Sante , Capt Totti, Stylo
Emergency : Ize of the world , Johnno77 , Deanbigfooty , Tunksy ,
Coach : Blaisee
Assistant Coaches : Martin-Reiwoldt , Tigs2010 , Tigerbob , TFLuA , Toadvine , _RT_ , RATD
Team Managers : Kiwi Tiger , Peejay , True Thycaline
Team Runners :Wallaby , Wacky Tiger , Diceman , Calcium Man , Amcre
Team Physio - The Goon
Boot studder : Sunshine Tiger
Director of Football : Petebuch74
Media Officers : Tugga , Ghost Of Jim Jess
President : Mellow Yellow
Team Comedian - Harmichael
Groupie : Richmond Groupie
Team Singer - Tigerland55
Umpires : Morro , TheColeTrain , Equas

My apologies if I left anyone out that's all I could do from memory and trying to watch TJ Hooker at the same time.
BENCH?! I'm leaving for better opportunities elsewhere.

thats cool man, when they want me to have a rest, you can take over the ruck duties when we play the Suns in Cairns..dont forget to smear the supa glue all over the front of your jumper, so you dont drop a chest mark. ;)

thats cool man, when they want me to have a rest, you can take over the ruck duties when we play the Suns in Cairns..dont forget to smear the supa glue all over the front of your jumper, so you dont drop a chest mark. ;)
Might be a bit hard at 180cm. :p

I'm currently in negotiations with a few clubs in regards for a trade for you Danog. Ideally we'd really like to keep you now we have Choc on board as a development coach as we think you have an enormous amount of potential . If you do decide to leave I have 3 clubs that have expressed interest in you.

Let me know if any of these are suitable and ill get a deal done . I personally hope you stay

Option 1) North Albury Hoppers

Option 2 ) NT Thunder

Option 3 ) Thailand Hermaphrodites

Option 4 ) stay put , spend a year working with Choco one on one and Blaisee will drop Wangs Parking Lot to the bench and you can have the wing spot . It's yours to lose .

Lets us know what you think Danog.

I'm currently in negotiations with a few clubs in regards for a trade for you Danog. Ideally we'd really like to keep you now we have Choc on board as a development coach as we think you have an enormous amount of potential . If you do decide to leave I have 3 clubs that have expressed interest in you.

Let me know if any of these are suitable and ill get a deal done . I personally hope you stay

Option 1) North Albury Hoppers

Option 2 ) NT Thunder

Option 3 ) Thailand Hermaphrodites

Option 4 ) stay put , spend a year working with Choco one on one and Blaisee will drop Wangs Parking Lot to the bench and you can have the wing spot . It's yours to lose .

Lets us know what you think Danog.

Actually, Rusty, I'm unavailable round 1. We've got a birthing class and I've got to organise the scented candles and the waterfall music. Apparently it's very intense and as a couple we need to go thru this together. I'm pretty sure the leadership group ok'd this sort of thing in Cairns.
Danog can have my spot.
Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, Rusty, I'm unavailable round 1. We've got a birthing class and I've got to organise the scented candles and the waterfall music. Apparently it's very intense and as a couple we need to go thru this together. I'm pretty sure the leadership group ok'd this sort of thing in Cairns.
Danog can have my spot.
Cheers.
Great work ! Problem solved for round 1 Danog . Wang you keep your spot .

Good luck with the birthing class . I don't think I've ever asked the question " Why ?" so many times when they started talking about people keeping the placenta and what they do with it.

I was like " why ? and then she'd explain to which I responded "why ? Again. This happened about 15 times I reckon.

RATD is a fave.
Richmond Groupie and I run as a pair on the main board from time to time, and he is a good wingman
Thoroughly enjoy the insights of the draft and trading guys (Bob, MR, tigs2010 in particular)

Too many others to list, though I tend to value the post rather than the poster

RATD is a fave.
Richmond Groupie and I run as a pair on the main board from time to time, and he is a good wingman
Thoroughly enjoy the insights of the draft and trading guys (Bob, MR, tigs2010 in particular)

Too many others to list, though I tend to value the post rather than the poster
Interesting, as RG mentioned you were his wingman earlier. Ice... Man!

Great work ! Problem solved for round 1 Danog . Wang you keep your spot .

Good luck with the birthing class . I don't think I've ever asked the question " Why ?" so many times when they started talking about people keeping the placenta and what they do with it.

I was like " why ? and then she'd explain to which I responded "why ? Again. This happened about 15 times I reckon.
I reluctantly accept your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back