Opinion Which poster/s know their footy/Richmond the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Oxx, Jurica Stockade, Strawbs, Iddy, heaps of blokes. Weaver was a ripper.
I had to wade through 7 pages to find my name. Too needy? Still here Capt - well, in Japan on a snowboarding trip - unbelievable. Where is Cormick? Mitch Richmond? They always made me laugh. I enjoy any poster who doesn't get personal just because you disagree with them - and that's most on here.

I had to wade through 7 pages to find my name. Too needy? Still here Capt - well, in Japan on a snowboarding trip - unbelievable. Where is Cormick? Mitch Richmond? They always made me laugh. I enjoy any poster who doesn't get personal just because you disagree with them - and that's most on here.

I have a card, so "like".

BP : Bazzar FB : Up the guts BP : Watige
HB : Turtle27 CHB : Nut HB : Tucker777
W : Wangs Parking Lot C : Flea W : Livonski
H : Jaklaughing CHF : IDGAF HF : Bojangles
FP : Captain Blood 17 FF : Roachy8 FP : Coke Zero
Ruck : Cogga Rules Ruck Rover : Dea Day Rover : Chimp Magnet
Bench : Danog ,Riskingheadandshin, Lukey D , TJ Tiger ,
Sub : Sante , Capt Totti, Stylo
Emergency : Ize of the world , Johnno77 , Deanbigfooty , Tunksy ,
Coach : Blaisee
Assistant Coaches : Martin-Reiwoldt , Tigs2010 , Tigerbob , TFLuA , Toadvine , _RT_ , RATD
Team Managers : Kiwi Tiger , Peejay , True Thycaline
Team Runners :Wallaby , Wacky Tiger , Diceman , Calcium Man , Amcre
Team Physio - The Goon
Boot studder : Sunshine Tiger
Director of Football : Petebuch74
Media Officers : Tugga , Ghost Of Jim Jess
President : Mellow Yellow
Team Comedian - Harmichael
Groupie : Richmond Groupie
Team Singer - Tigerland55
Umpires : Morro , TheColeTrain , Equas

My apologies if I left anyone out that's all I could do from memory and trying to watch TJ Hooker at the same time.

Sub : Sante , Stylo
Assistant Coaches : Martin-Reiwoldt , Tigs2010 , Tigerbob , TFLuA , Toadvine , _RT_

My apologies if I left anyone out that's all I could do from memory and trying to watch TJ Hooker at the same time.

I'm not sure why Blaisee put me at CHB? I'm on the wrong side o 175cm,,,,lol

Assistant Coaches : Martin-Reiwoldt , Tigs2010 , Tigerbob , TFLuA , Toadvine , _RT_
Team Physio - The Goon

You have NFI man. Where the hell is Rayzorwire? If not in the 22, surely a seat with a laptop in the box next to Blaisee is a lock in.;)

Would he be as good strategically as Terry Wallace on said laptop up in the box? I think not .
Would be better if he went the whole way with TW and brought in one of TW's secret weapons like below:
4Q2iEXBEfFVCHcpa.standard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have NFI man. Where the hell is Rayzorwire? If not in the 22, surely a seat with a laptop in the box next to Blaisee is a lock in.;)

I see you are 1st ruck Cogga.... must have been all that work you put in with Griggs...

Team Physio - The Goon

Pretty good team off the top Rusty...The following reserves players and officials grudgingly accept your apology for missing out, and will continue to work on replacing the firsts, who are getting a bit old and - with all due respect - a little cocky:
Tigerland55, CNB1990, CotchinMartinshow, rfctiger74, jesterx, Nuffers, acr2751, CeltDave, harimal12, Grockadoc, telsor, The Chimp, Frustrated Tiger, Turka, NUFC Tiger, caroma, sregit, NZ_Tiger, jreesob, Cager Macleod, Jimmybob, Tigersman, LBBenny, DrMike, foley007, DickClay Fan, SJ17, Puntroad, David3030, balmainforever, CotchisKing, RFC Official, Madtiger 2006, Tigers_of_old_08.
Apologies if I missed out on anyone, just finished night shift and watching Boardwalk Empire at the same time. Carn the Burgers...;)

Pretty good team off the top Rusty...The following reserves players and officials grudgingly accept your apology for missing out, and will continue to work on replacing the firsts, who are getting a bit old and - with all due respect - a little cocky:
Tigerland55, CNB1990, CotchinMartinshow, rfctiger74, jesterx, Nuffers, acr2751, CeltDave, The Goon, harimal12, Grockadoc, telsor, The Chimp, Frustrated Tiger, Turka, NUFC Tiger, Cager Macleod, Jimmybob, Tigersman, LBBenny, DrMike, foley007, DickClay Fan, SJ17, Puntroad, David3030, balmainforever, CotchisKing, RFC Official, Madtiger 2006, Tigers_of_old_08.
Apologies if I missed out on anyone, just finished night shift and watching Boardwalk Empire at the same time. Carn the Burgers...;)

Thank you so much Turka that is not a reserves side we have two seniors sides because of the fighting tiger fund and they kicked Carlton out for tanking. I think if you can put those players into position we can have a game soon .

Forward pocket is correct for me given I base my life on the teachings of Tiprat. That, and I refuse to chase beyond 30m out from goal.

Human centipede?

new game plan, get as many as fast as you can into the center bounce as possible, to help the ruckman and the ruck rover. Shut down the oppositions mids with numbers and have you outriders ready for the dish out from above.

Not to mention the new improved shorts and untackleable jumper, that as tugg suggested will have the Goon frothing out the mouth;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back