Opinion Which poster/s know their footy/Richmond the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good team off the top Rusty...The following reserves players and officials grudgingly accept your apology for missing out, and will continue to work on replacing the firsts, who are getting a bit old and - with all due respect - a little cocky:
Tigerland55, CNB1990, CotchinMartinshow, rfctiger74, jesterx, Nuffers, acr2751, CeltDave, harimal12, Grockadoc, telsor, The Chimp, Frustrated Tiger, Turka, NUFC Tiger, caroma, sregit, NZ_Tiger, jreesob, Cager Macleod, Jimmybob, Tigersman, LBBenny, DrMike, foley007, DickClay Fan, SJ17, Puntroad, David3030, balmainforever, CotchisKing, RFC Official, Madtiger 2006, Tigers_of_old_08.
Apologies if I missed out on anyone, just finished night shift and watching Boardwalk Empire at the same time. Carn the Burgers...;)
That side would smack Rustys mob.

Pretty good team off the top Rusty...The following reserves players and officials grudgingly accept your apology for missing out, and will continue to work on replacing the firsts, who are getting a bit old and - with all due respect - a little cocky:
Tigerland55, CNB1990, CotchinMartinshow, rfctiger74, jesterx, Nuffers, acr2751, CeltDave, harimal12, Grockadoc, telsor, The Chimp, Frustrated Tiger, Turka, NUFC Tiger, caroma, sregit, NZ_Tiger, jreesob, Cager Macleod, Jimmybob, Tigersman, LBBenny, DrMike, foley007, DickClay Fan, SJ17, Puntroad, David3030, balmainforever, CotchisKing, RFC Official, Madtiger 2006, Tigers_of_old_08.
Apologies if I missed out on anyone, just finished night shift and watching Boardwalk Empire at the same time. Carn the Burgers...;)

9 pages in and finally I get a mention.

Love you Turka. I promise to like every single post of your from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BP : Bazzar FB : Up the guts BP : Watige
HB : Turtle27 CHB : Nut HB : Tucker777
W : Wangs Parking Lot C : Flea W : Livonski
H : Jaklaughing CHF : IDGAF HF : Bojangles
FP : Captain Blood 17 FF : Roachy8 FP : Coke Zero
Ruck : Cogga Rules Ruck Rover : Dea Day Rover : Chimp Magnet
Bench : Danog ,Riskingheadandshin, Lukey D , TJ Tiger ,
Sub : Sante , Stylo
Emergency : Ize of the world , Johnno77 , Deanbigfooty , Tunksy ,
Coach : Blaisee
Assistant Coaches : Martin-Reiwoldt , Tigs2010 , Tigerbob , TFLuA , Toadvine , _RT_
Team Managers : Kiwi Tiger , Peejay , True Thycaline
Team Runners :Wallaby , Wacky Tiger , Diceman , Calcium Man , Amcre
Team Physio - The Goon
Boot studder : Sunshine Tiger
Director of Football : Petebuch74
Media Officers : Tugga , Ghost Of Jim Jess
President : Mellow Yellow
Team Comedian - Harmichael
Groupie : Richmond Groupie
Team Singer - Tigerland55
Umpires : Morro , TheColeTrain , Equas

My apologies if I left anyone out that's all I could do from memory and trying to watch TJ Hooker at the same time.

Don't want to poo poo your slection table decisions Rusty but you may wish to consider:

Ghost of Jim Jess to come out of retirement as a media officer and stick him back to CHB.
The Flea should start as first rover
Captain Blood 17 as first ruck
Cogga Rules in the guts
Make room for Richo at the Disco on a wing (almost won a Charlie there FFS!)
CotchisKing needs to play in the midfield surely

Or are you playing guys out of position ala the Mt Hotham Demons to improve your draft picks eh?

Oh... & I know you were only watching TJ Hooker to perve on Heather Locklear...

Don't want to poo poo your slection table decisions Rusty but you may wish to consider:

Ghost of Jim Jess to come out of retirement as a media officer and stick him back to CHB.
The Flea should start as first rover
Captain Blood 17 as first ruck
Cogga Rules in the guts
Make room for Richo at the Disco on a wing (almost won a Charlie there FFS!)
CotchisKing needs to play in the midfield surely

Or are you playing guys out of position ala the Mt Hotham Demons to improve your draft picks eh?

Oh... & I know you were only watching TJ Hooker to perve on Heather Locklear...

Got my hopes up for a second there. :p;)

No troubles there was more that i missed which was always going to be the case - I forgot Call Me Al as well. Captain Blood 17 couldn't Ruck to save himself . Best to send him to the pine.

Your right about Heather Locklear , did you know she was Will Farrells first root ?

You've dissapointed me Rusty.
I thought we were mates.
Not even a look-in for your side!
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back