Discussion Which Sainters live nearest/furthest from Docklands and Moorabbin?

Remove this Banner Ad

prophetic1

Team Captain
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
South east Melb. PHOENIX
I’m in the Bayside poodle belt; 7km up to Moorabbin and 19km down to Seaford!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
you mean the play with your doodle belt!...............sorry i dont even know where you are talking about at first i thought you were talking about the west end of south rd but that doesnt really compute with your stats.????

Diehard Saint

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Reading this thread I must say I tip my hat to so many of you who have to travel for hours to get to see an occasional game / live so far away that you never see the boys live.

I am so lucky to get to pretty much all our games in Melbourne, both home and away, but you guys who live so far away and are still such passionate fans just blow me away.

You are seriously true Saints. Will have a toast to all of you at Round 1.

❤⚪⚫😇

MUFKilda

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
Reading this thread I must say I tip my hat to so many of you who have to travel for hours to get to see an occasional game / live so far away that you never see the boys live.

I am so lucky to get to pretty much all our games in Melbourne, both home and away, but you guys who live so far away and are still such passionate fans just blow me away.

You are seriously true Saints. Will have a toast to all of you at Round 1.

❤⚪⚫😇
Round one means BT Sport/membership stream, with high hopes that will inevitably be dashed, after getting up in the middle of the night :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PoppedCorn

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 29, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham 76ers
So how does all the international fans watch the games?
Afl pass thingy?
International digital membership?
Or good old streams?

What about u other interstateters?
Foxtel?

Pbft

Reluctant Warlord
Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’m in Mill Park 35kms to Marvel - 32.8 to Moorabbin- seen Gresham a few times in my suburb apparently his parents live here can’t wait for the drive in feb for the Moorabbin practice game
Hey Denisp

I am also mill park. Maybe I have seen you around. Do you have personalised saints plates?

Gresham’s certainly live in mill park. In fact I think Jade still lives at home. See him in his commodore quite regularly. His old man is a top shelf bloke.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad