Preview WHO can we Target

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish some of you would get off the whole "we need a ruckman" bs! We have ruckman, but Clarko, for some reason, continues to play that absolute spud, Renouf. The sooner he plays either Bailey, Johnson, Grimley or Lowden, then we wont be talking about ruckman.

Way to much emphasis on ruckman, get over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish some of you would get off the whole "we need a ruckman" bs! We have ruckman, but Clarko, for some reason, continues to play that absolute spud, Renouf. The sooner he plays either Bailey, Johnson, Grimley or Lowden, then we wont be talking about ruckman.

Way to much emphasis on ruckman, get over it.
Your kidding yourself right??? So Bailey the ruckmen with 3 knee recos to his name, then you have johnson who is just as bad as renouf and is currently injured anyway and then we have Grimley and lowden that are thinner than tree branches atm and will get crunched at AFL level.

Mate seriously stop acting like it's clarko's fault that he has to play renouf. We have nothing else at this point in time and until bailey can prove he's right to go and Grimley and Lowden put on about 15kg's each, this will continue to be the case.

Maybe you should be getting over renouf playing, coz he's not going anywhere atm.

There is an experienced successful coach without a club next year albeit in another code available. Operation lets get Wayne Bennett to coach us next year is in full swing.:rolleyes:

Rd 1 2005, Sydney get annihilated by almost 100points......

Remind me again who won the flag that year....:confused:

Where on earth did you get that from???

Round 1 2005

Sydney 18.10 118 def Hawthorn 8.7 55

Only 2 teams this past decade have won the premiership after losing Round 1 (and both were the start of great dynasties). Brisbane 2001, Geelong 2007.

Where on earth did you get that from???

Round 1 2005

Sydney 18.10 118 def Hawthorn 8.7 55

Only 2 teams this past decade have won the premiership after losing Round 1 (and both were the start of great dynasties). Brisbane 2001, Geelong 2007.

Looks like we should ALL BE GETTING EXCITED!!!!!

if it bleeds... we can kill it!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back