Who is the true goat in Tennis ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not really sure what your argument is supposed to signify because I’m not arguing that Nadal is the best.
I’m saying that he has the hardest job in the first place of matching the other two numerically.

If anyone was it was Novak who came through at ten peak of all these players. I love Rafa but the records don’t lie nowadays and at the end of Novak’s career it. Kyle be a 5+ slam margin plus endless end of year tournaments as well. It’s now not even close he’s the greatest player that’s ever lived. Now is Nadal 2nd who knows it’s hard to separate Fed, Nadal and Laver. Take your pick.

I’m not really sure what your argument is supposed to signify because I’m not arguing that Nadal is the best.
I’m saying that he has the hardest job in the first place of matching the other two numerically.
My point is relatively simple. Nadal's dominance on one surface should not be used as an argument to bolster his standing.
It remains an indictment to his credentials and is not a crutch that Djokovic has, for instance, having won 3 Grand Slams and 11 Masters on clay himself despite it not necessarily being a surface of preference.

If anyone was it was Novak who came through at ten peak of all these players. I love Rafa but the records don’t lie nowadays and at the end of Novak’s career it. Kyle be a 5+ slam margin plus endless end of year tournaments as well. It’s now not even close he’s the greatest player that’s ever lived. Now is Nadal 2nd who knows it’s hard to separate Fed, Nadal and Laver. Take your pick.

Timing is not a handicap

My point is relatively simple. Nadal's dominance on one surface should not be used as an argument to bolster his standing.
It remains an indictment to his credentials and is not a crutch that Djokovic has, for instance, having won 3 Grand Slams and 11 Masters on clay himself despite it not necessarily being a surface of preference.

I don’t see how it can be an indictment on someone’s credentials to simply point out that they only have one slam played on a surface that suits their game and they’ve managed to win as many slams on the surfaces that DONT suit their game as Andre Agassi won in his entire career.

Timing is not a handicap

You recon it’s not harder to play others at their peak? It is you aren’t running through slams.

It’s Novak then raffle the other 3. Take your pick.

Again, I’m more than happy to say he’s the best. I don’t see any argument you could make to say he isn’t.

I just see more things that fall in his favour than fall in Nadal’s in particular, right from the beginning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back