Who will win the 2022 Cheryl Kernot Award

Who will be the epic melter on election night for 2022??

• Frydenberg

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Wong

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Wilson

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Keneally

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Potatohead

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Lidia Thorpe

• Fiona Martin

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • A Random Sov Cit Cooker

• Craig Kelly

• Jane Hume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albanese

• Eric Abetz

• Nicole Flint

• Dave Sharma

• Drew Pavlov

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

poorly it must be said
my lack of integrity keeps me up at night thinking of new ways to avoid punctuation in posts where I reply to Bruce

Must also be hard to sleep when you are the red under the bed.

Does Nicolle Flint count… she’s “retiring” but when her former seat falls she will be catatonic. Also has previous melt history like on SKY at the SA state election.

Flint doesn't qualify because her melt started way before the 6pm tmoz deadline.

Does Nicolle Flint count… she’s “retiring” but when her former seat falls she will be catatonic. Also has previous melt history like on SKY at the SA state election.
Added

Flint doesn't qualify because her melt started way before the 6pm tmoz deadline.
Even her factional allies call her dumb. Six years on the backbench with nothing other than an odd shot across the bow in the culture wars to her name, resigning before she was fired having turned what should be a safe seat into a likely loss for her party and then blaming it all on sexism. She needs a mirror.

Even her factional allies call her dumb. Six years on the backbench with nothing other than an odd shot across the bow in the culture wars to her name, resigning before she was fired having turned what should be a safe seat into a likely loss for her party and then blaming it all on sexism. She needs a mirror.
Horrible horrible person.

Ah, so that explains your inadequate punctuation.

It's actually a devious and clever strategy on your part.
Bruce once made the mistake of mentioning they were a pedant who found lack of punctuation annoying, specifically when replying to a post of mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Betty White Dab GIF

Back