Why you joined BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

theduckfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Mar 31, 2007
GB
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Inter,Victory, Liverpool
Well i joined Round 3 Last year.

Main reason was because i was extremely pissed of with the way the team was headed and coached. I was on the way back from the game with my dad, where we were both pissed off, we started having a chat to another guy who was saying this is bullshit, and said that laidley needs to go for us to have success, i agreed at first but have changed my mind.

So i got home and thought i need somewhere to express my thoughts, and searched for "North Melbourne Forums" in google, singed up and here i am.

I signed up as a mate told me you can read about news of the local footy leagues up in the country. After a few visits I noticed the North Melbourne link at the top and clicked it.

I read the thanks to Bigfooty in a Tim Rogers album, and checked it out. After about 3 years of reading decided to start posting.

I was motivated to join BF (after reading it for some time) because I always detested the crap Kangaroos version of our club song, and one day I saw a thread from someone saying how much they hated it as well. I joined up so I could share my thoughts on this topic.

Was always missing training by 10 minutes and wanted other peoples insights on the club. I like getting other peoples perspectives :)

If anyone finds the time, can they tell me their thoughts on us delisting Joel Perry? I really thought he'd make it, but then BAM he's gone :( I rated that guy

To meet women.

Really?

I joined up to meet women too, then.:)

(If you are between 20 and 35, broad minded, interested in water sports and seeking discreet fun times on weekends, then I am the self employed very, very late 30's male you have been looking for.;))

P.M. Teflon Dean @ bigfooty.com:thumbsu:

Because the pr0n sites were blocked at work.

Main reason was because i was extremely pissed of with the way the team was headed and coached. I was on the way back from the game with my dad, where we were both pissed off, we started having a chat to another guy who was saying this is bullshit, and said that laidley needs to go for us to have success, i agreed at first but have changed my mind.

So i got home and thought i need somewhere to express my thoughts, and searched for "North Melbourne Forums" in google, singed up and here i am.

Spiritual fulfilment.....and the chicks dig it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, did you really have too?

I joined up as it gives me the oppertunity to talk about the mighty Kangas with fellow supporters and also keeps me in touch with clubs that I played with both in the country and the ammos. Really enjoy the format and set up. Great work Bigfooty

Being at my cousins house, who also uses bigfooty, i saw what was on there and decided to sign. First thread i saw was probally about Bartel being trade bait and hence i joined in September as it was nearly trade time.

Nothing better to talk, facts, crap and have fun all in one go. Worked a treat too. Now one of the leaders on this board. I hope i am...

Pretty sure it was the Carey Stevens affair that did it for me too, just figured there had to be more info on the net and thats how I found this place.

Being at my cousins house, who also uses bigfooty, i saw what was on there and decided to sign. First thread i saw was probally about Bartel being trade bait and hence i joined in September as it was nearly trade time.

Nothing better to talk, facts, crap and have fun all in one go. Worked a treat too. Now one of the leaders on this board. I hope i am...

Which one is your cousin?

I was a long time lurker before i signed up.

Saw some incredibly stupid comments (pro Lance Picioane etc) which sparked more regular posting.

Well i am really interested in the Draft and trade week and one year i was reading the herald sun and it had an article on the top 10 draft prospects for 04 i think and then gave the link to footydraft.com, and after months of studying that i discovered a link to bigfooty and i couldnt beleive such a great place to talk football existed, so i imediately joined up and have loved it ever since, so much to read and talk about and some great people on here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back