Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

How will you guys use him?
Half Forward rotating on the wing?
What's the chances he is still in the team come mid year?

Any info on him would be most helpful, sorry for the intrusion and with any luck you guys might squeeze into the 8!

Any info on him would be most helpful, sorry for the intrusion and with any luck you guys might squeeze into the 8!
Winger that pushes forward I think, has very good ball use and looks set to play a lot of games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on recent form, I daresay he'll start off on a wing. Probably rotate to half forward but I'd say wing will be his primary position.

The thing with Will is that I feel like he's in the team on his own merit, not because someone is injured. So the ball's in his court as to how many games he plays this year. Taylor Adams thinks he's capable of playing 20+ games if that counts for anything.

I think he'll thrive on the big stage if he gets a good run at it; both injury-wise and second chances after down games.

Excited to have 2 new effective options on the wing in Phillips and whe, as it takes some burden off Sidebottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Back