Worst predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

AndyD

Club Legend
Dec 23, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Of course, I could care less so long as my Bulldogs don't finish last this year. With Rawlings, Koops, Ray & Cooney, as well as having Grant back this year, we will make the 8

I posted this at another message board in March 2004.

What have been some of your worst predicitions when it comes to footy.

I've made a few, but Scwabby made the worst one of all time back at the start of '03, or whenever it was. I'm sure most will remember that one....:eek:

I remember a game at Princes Park (late 80s ? early 90s ?) when Andrew Krakouer (the shorter, slower brother of Jim & Phil) kicked maybe 3 goals. Phil Pinnell said on the radio that he would be better than either of his brothers. :eek: He played maybe 5 senior games.

I remember a game at Princes Park (late 80s ? early 90s ?) when Andrew Krakouer (the shorter, slower brother of Jim & Phil) kicked maybe 3 goals. Phil Pinnell said on the radio that he would be better than either of his brothers. :eek: He played maybe 5 senior games.

? ? ?

Not footy related but very funny.

The first time I saw Glen McGraph bowl I thought he was useless and wouldn't play more than 10 tests for Australia :eek:

Others, I thought Tarrant would make it to the elite bracket and Rod Keogh was the next Barassi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's one:
West Coast will go through 2007 without one of there players facing criminal assault or drug charges in court.

Oh wait, too late :(

Let's see which team does?? :rolleyes:

My money is on Richmond. Absolutely NO personality or individualism anywhere in that team. :D

Damien Drum would be good for the Dockers!!:eek: :eek:

You idiot bushie!!

Pavlich, Hasleby, Modra, M. Carr, Cook, Thornton, Modra.

He got all those guys and more to the club, so are now better for having him. But at the time...................

Remove this Banner Ad

Back