WRFL Div 1 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t look bad however the WD player took no part in game after a few minutes as had to come off for the rest of game.
Will see if he plays this week.

Last edited:

Didn’t look bad however the WD player took no part in game after a few minutes as had to come off for the rest of game.
Will see if he plays this week.
I thought the player got up and remonstrated with Lake by way of pushing him from behind. Did he then go off??

I thought the player got up and remonstrated with Lake by way of pushing him from behind. Did he then go off??

Didn’t notice the bloke who copped the knock get up and remonstrate but others did..will have another look.

The vision is hard to decipher. Lake is definitely late to tbe contest but hard to tell if he was deliberately kneeing or kicking the bloke

Didn’t notice the bloke who copped the knock get up and remonstrate but others did..will have another look.

The vision is hard to decipher. Lake is definitely late to tbe contest but hard to tell if he was deliberately kneeing or kicking the bloke

If it’s hard to tell I’d recommend OPSM

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win by Altona last weekend...missing Kennedy, Van Den Berg, Whitford and playing the second half with basically 1 fit man on the bench. Good signs. A little disappointed with a Hoppers snipe late in the second though.....I thought he was better then that!

Anyway.....how is Altona Vs Deer Park not the radio game? Intense rivalry, bordering on hatred, and 2 teams in the mix in what is so far the most competitive season (at least at the top end) in a while.

Who wins?

Good win by Altona last weekend...missing Kennedy, Van Den Berg, Whitford and playing the second half with basically 1 fit man on the bench. Good signs. A little disappointed with a Hoppers snipe late in the second though.....I thought he was better then that!

Anyway.....how is Altona Vs Deer Park not the radio game? Intense rivalry, bordering on hatred, and 2 teams in the mix in what is so far the most competitive season (at least at the top end) in a while.

Who wins?

Snipe ??

Who wins?
My tips

Altona by 2pts
CS by 86
Hoppers by 38
St Albans by 44
Werribee by 51

Who wins?
Agreed the snipe in the 2nd was disgusting. You must have seen it from the same angle as me. Then ran off as if no-one saw it. Well there is 2 of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back