WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Rock, expecting you to pull out something special this week mate.

ROCK has a stalker:thumbsu:

Tips - Round 5

Albion v Sunshine - Sunshine by 14 points.
Hoppers v Deer Park - Hoppers by 3 points.
Nth Foots v Colts - Colts by 68 points.
Spotty v Altona - Spotty by 37 points.
Saints v Heights - St Albans by 15 points.

Begbee - Catch up for a beer after game;)

Not a Stalker mate, more an admirer of the way he goes about his footy

Not quite sure if this is true Lachie mcghie injured his shoulder last week and may be out for several matches. Your thoughts will this make a difference to saturday's game

Not quite sure if this is true Lachie mcghie injured his shoulder last week and may be out for several matches. Your thoughts will this make a difference to saturday's game

McGhie will play. If he wasn't, although he leaves a bit of a hole, Spotty will still win.

Rock. Nah, no report, don't know enough about footy for it to be worth anything. :D Colts don't seem to be doing anything differently but they are pretty sharp with their skills, as usual.

condos out with spotiitis.....pppffftttt....may as well call him a coward!!!!....interesting he shouldnt have played with his dollar coin got the job done with 6 straight will be out for a couple more......

im confident with the players back in lions by 5 goals!!!

Tips - Round 5

Albion v Sunshine - Sunshine by 45 pts
Hoppers v Deer Park- Hoppers by 27 pts
Nth Foots v Colts - Colts by 39 pts
Spotty v Altona - Spotty by 25 pts
Saints v Heights - St Albans by 22 pts

TOTAL=20 OUT OF 20

Tips - Round 5

Albion v Sunshine - Sunshine by 38 points.
Hoppers v Deer Park - Hoppers by 19 points.
Nth Foots v Colts - Colts by 81 points.
Spotty v Altona - Spotty by 11 points.
Saints v Heights - St Albans by 47 points.

I'll buy you a beer nafe

Having good juniors is not enough to bring success at a senior level. A desire to play senior footy with the club has to be nurtured at the junior level.You need to have the sort of club culture that will have junior players coming through not consider leaving regardless of the money being thrown at them.
Altona have had a poor club culture for many years and good young players left in droves.
Spotswood on the other hand have a great club culture and their juniors stay on with a desire to become part of the successful dynasty that has been created.
Good club culture = success
Poor club culture = failure
Albion have proved that buying in mercenaries only brings success while the money lasts.

Albion had 9 juniors play in the 2010 premiership, I'm not sure about the other premierships sides in last 10 years though

Tips - Round 5

Have to be a quick one mate myself and brothers have to head up coast for mothers day after the game, couple during the day might be easier?

Spotty
2007 = 6
2008 = 7
2009 = 10
2011 = 10

I think those numbers are right.

Not sure what you class as JUNIORS but I believe the following played at least Under 18s at Spotty

2007 - Szalay, W. Langlands, Patak, Isbister, Keenan, Puhar, Fogarty (7)

2008 - W. Langlands, Patak, Isbister, Puhar, Fogarty, Knight, McGhie, Orchard (8)

2009 - W. Langlands, Patak, Isbister, Puhar, McGhie, Morgan, Noye, Pope, S.Wood, E.Wood, Dumbleton, Bond (12)

2011 - W. Langlands, Morgan, Pope, E.Wood, Bond, Phillips, Souki, Fowler, T. Langlands, Cassidy, Lynch (11)

W. Langlands the only player to play in all 5 (including loss to Albion 2010). Premiership sides are on the Spotswood website

Not sure what you class as JUNIORS but I believe the following played at least Under 18s at Spotty

2008 - W. Langlands, Patak, Isbister, Puhar, Fogarty, Keenan, Knight, McGhie, Orchard (8)

2009 - W. Langlands, Patak, Isbister, Puhar, McGhie, Morgan, Noye, Pope, S.Wood, E.Wood, Dumbleton, Bond (12)

2011 - W. Langlands, Morgan, Pope, E.Wood, Bond, Phillips, Souki, Fowler, T. Langlands, Cassidy, Lynch (11)

W. Langlands the only player to play in all 5 (including loss to Albion 2010). Premiership sides are on the Spotswood website

OOPS - Found a mistake already - 2008 Fogarty OUT, Keenan IN

2008 - W. Langlands, Patak, Isbister, Puhar, Fogarty, Knight, McGhie, Orchard (8)

I dunno whether Keenan counts as a junior. Thought he went to the club as an under 18 but played seniors instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puhar and Folwer played jnrs up until 18s with altona BTW

What we saw today at parsons res was a team gutted by players leaving, showing spirit, heart and backbone....its always been the difference between the two clubs..in 27 years at albion ive never been more proud of a group.....led superbly by skipper matty davis and a team...TEAM...small word with big meaning...although one will make finals and wont...today was a great day at the cattery

Can someone advise of how many reports come out of the Hoppers Deer Park game today, it was a good old fashion dust up.

what we saw today at parsons res was a team gutted by players leaving, showing spirit, heart and backbone....its always been the difference between the two clubs..in 27 years at albion ive never been more proud of a group.....led superbly by skipper matty davis and a team...team...small word with big meaning...although one will make finals and wont...today was a great day at the cattery

there is one thing money can never buy.....spirit!!

What we saw today at parsons res was a team gutted by players leaving, showing spirit, heart and backbone....its always been the difference between the two clubs..in 27 years at albion ive never been more proud of a group.....led superbly by skipper matty davis and a team...TEAM...small word with big meaning...although one will make finals and wont...today was a great day at the cattery

That was a great effort by Albion. One of the best come backs I've seen. This Albion team is young, but they're starting to gel and get the self belief they need. They'll become a very good team.

Can someone advise of how many reports come out of the Hoppers Deer Park game today, it was a good old fashion dust up.

No reports from where I was sitting. It was a clean hard great game of footy in terrible conditions. There wasn't a kick in it all day. The Ramsey brothers were great for hoppers.

No reports from where I was sitting. It was a clean hard great game of footy in terrible conditions. There wasn't a kick in it all day. The Ramsey brothers were great for hoppers.

Pretty proud of the boys efforts yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back