WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any truth in the reports there was a huge all in between stalbans and sunshine heights yesterday? lots of crowd involved too apparently?

any truth in the reports there was a huge all in between stalbans and sunshine heights yesterday? lots of crowd involved too apparently?

On a wrfl positive note, we had some great games on the week end scoreboard wise except the heights saints clash all were up for grabs at 3/4 time. Colts was the biggest margin over nth foots and it was 36 points after being down by 15 points at 3/4 time.
cats by 1 point
hoppers 12
spotty 27

Personally i think its a good sign for the comp!

What we saw today at parsons res was a team gutted by players leaving, showing spirit, heart and backbone....its always been the difference between the two clubs..in 27 years at albion ive never been more proud of a group.....led superbly by skipper matty davis and a team...TEAM...small word with big meaning...although one will make finals and wont...today was a great day at the cattery

yep totally agree......went to the sunshine 3 1/4 time huddle with a handy lead jacobs still thought his team let themselves down by wasting opportunities...knowing that in front of the albion faithfull the cats will come hard at them asked for 30 mins of tough hard footy but wernt up to it!!!...on reflection and the result how true......im pretty sure they kicked a goal into the wind early on to put them further in front.......imo crap game of footy due to the conditions but 1 of the best finishes to a game ive seen in a long time......and the win for albion keeps them in touch......great for the wrfl and div 1 fixture........

having a close look at sunshine and hoppers knocking off my boys..tighe howd the game play out???...heard it was a tough physical affair.....imo hoppers/colts will jostle for that highly sort after 3rd position still think after looking at albion again they can make the top 5 it makes for a very interesting year......i believe deer park can beat sunshine from what i seen on saturday arvo......that leaves the deer park sunshine and albion fighting for 5th spot........

and begbee get stuffed!!!:(

yep totally agree......went to the sunshine 3 1/4 time huddle with a handy lead jacobs still thought his team let themselves down by wasting opportunities...knowing that in front of the albion faithfull the cats will come hard at them asked for 30 mins of tough hard footy but wernt up to it!!!...on reflection and the result how true......im pretty sure they kicked a goal into the wind early on to put them further in front.......imo crap game of footy due to the conditions but 1 of the best finishes to a game ive seen in a long time......and the win for albion keeps them in touch......great for the wrfl and div 1 fixture........

having a close look at sunshine and hoppers knocking off my boys..tighe howd the game play out???...heard it was a tough physical affair.....imo hoppers/colts will jostle for that highly sort after 3rd position still think after looking at albion again they can make the top 5 it makes for a very interesting year......i believe deer park can beat sunshine from what i seen on saturday arvo......that leaves the deer park sunshine and albion fighting for 5th spot........

and begbee get stuffed!!!:(

I don't think the game was anymore physical than a match against any top side, I think we have maybe lifted in that area a fair bit though which needed to happen. Not much in it the whole day, we just managed the run the game out a bit better in the end, Deer Park are a very good side and from what I can gather are slowly filtering in more players each week back from injury.

Massive shout out to the Deer Park boys for coming in after the match, must have be around 150-200 people in the sports club and I don't think Jimmy left till almost 7pm, top stuff.

I heard this also. Described to me as Disgusting Behaviour all day, starting off with a couple of Sunny Heights players sniping, then after the final siren a huge fight between the supporters,

keeping a lid on things Tige, but you must be a heap of personal messages apologising for writing off the Warriors?[

Haven't done anything yet Bizz but obviously happy with the start, need to keep improving. No private msgs, I'm looking forward to Rock tipping against us again this week, don't know if we'd have won a game if he was writing the book!

keeping a lid on things Tige, but you must be a heap of personal messages apologising for writing off the Warriors?[

Haven't done anything yet Bizz but obviously happy with the start, need to keep improving. No private msgs, I'm looking forward to Rock tipping against us again this week, don't know if we'd have won a game if he was writing the book!

LOL
Not sure i have been that disrespectful buddy. In all honesty i thought deer park would beat you guy,s i thought you would beat albion though. There the only 50/50 games so far and your 1/2. Hardly anything to write home about.
Beat colts and sunshine then you can sure up a finals spot.

LOL
Not sure i have been that disrespectful buddy. In all honesty i thought deer park would beat you guy,s i thought you would beat albion though. There the only 50/50 games so far and your 1/2. Hardly anything to write home about.
Beat colts and sunshine then you can sure up a finals spot.

Totally agree, testing material lays ahead.

give me a spell with this talk about hoppers, you have played only one of the serious contenders this year and you had your pants pulled down! if port decide to turn up they will touch you up and im tipping spotswood to beat you by 12+ goals permitting the weather is decent!

Did anyone hear if the league is going to do anything(investigation) into the disgusting scenes after the St.Albans v Sunny Heights game Saturday. Not good for the league when this type of stuff happens. Grown Men punching the hell out of each other in front of women and children. Surely both clubs need to be held accountable

give me a spell with this talk about hoppers, you have played only one of the serious contenders this year and you had your pants pulled down! if port decide to turn up they will touch you up and im tipping spotswood to beat you by 12+ goals permitting the weather is decent!

no one is talking about hoppers for a flag, just highlighted the fact that several people on here had HC having no players, A coach about to be shot and a place on the ladder near Sunny Heights and WF.

Clearly the people who quote "reliable sources" for there bullsh!t dont have the balls or intellect to discuss the league constructively or without club predjudices.

the sooner you realise your Competitors are the VAFA, EDFL etc, and not each other, the WRFL will be much better off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you a Frune??

Did anyone hear if the league is going to do anything(investigation) into the disgusting scenes after the St.Albans v Sunny Heights game Saturday. Not good for the league when this type of stuff happens. Grown Men punching the hell out of each other in front of women and children. Surely both clubs need to be held accountable

Why they have never done anything about it in the past

no one is talking about hoppers for a flag, just highlighted the fact that several people on here had HC having no players, A coach about to be shot and a place on the ladder near Sunny Heights and WF.

Clearly the people who quote "reliable sources" for there bullsh!t dont have the balls or intellect to discuss the league constructively or without club predjudices.

the sooner you realise your Competitors are the VAFA, EDFL etc, and not each other, the WRFL will be much better off.

The Rocks competitor is my competitor!

Can someone on here please confirm the venue for this weeks Sunshine Heights v Spotswood match. WRFL website has the game listed at Ainsworth Reserve but I believe that no games have been played there yet due to the Clubrooms not being completed.

Can someone on here please confirm the venue for this weeks Sunshine Heights v Spotswood match. WRFL website has the game listed at Ainsworth Reserve but I believe that no games have been played there yet due to the Clubrooms not being completed.

New rooms are complete. Game is at Ainsworth. Should be a cracker:rolleyes:

Spot on absolutely on the money :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

is it true your coach has decidied against continuing on for the rest of this year?

Good luck in your coaching return this week mick, it is a shame that the other coach could not see the year out. Heights are a good club that have always been great competitors in my time I have played them. Although unfortunately for you my friend what a week to return to the unforgivable world of coaching against spotty. Good luck to your boys and I hope all goes well mate. If you need a hand with anything you have my number I would only be happy to help. By the way... Go vales lol

Good luck in your coaching return this week mick, it is a shame that the other coach could not see the year out. Heights are a good club that have always been great competitors in my time I have played them. Although unfortunately for you my friend what a week to return to the unforgivable world of coaching against spotty. Good luck to your boys and I hope all goes well mate. If you need a hand with anything you have my number I would only be happy to help. By the way... Go vales lol

Evo does anything happen in the WRFL that you dont know about?
I lost my boots after our last training session last year.... any chance you could let me know where they are?

Yes unfortunately Ando has decided not to continue coaching for the remainder of the season. I am sure that everyone will be looking for some sort of sensational story as to why but the truth is that sometimes a coach just does not match a club and/or the club does not match the coach. It's unfortunate but thats footy.

I will be coaching out the remainder of the season and we are confident that a coach for the 2013 season (and beyond) will be announce within the next week or so.

I can't beleive how lucky I am to coach against Spotty this week when my last game as coach last season was also against Spotty!! 2 consecutive games against Spotty..... now that is tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back