WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Begbee - buying a flag can hurt for many years.(winning them is unreal though)

Spotty should easily claim Hoppers tomorrow, but will injuries play a part?

Altona certainly have shortened for the flag and will go in very confident. Spotty if they get ahead by enough will certainly put the cue in the rack tomorrow.

Tip Spotty by 38 points tomorrow

"what happens if you lose? There is a big difference on how many turn up depending on a win or a loss"
This might say more about your supporters than anything else. The biggest post Grand Final crowd at Spotty in the last 5 years was 2010 when they lost to Albion !!

"what happens if you lose? There is a big difference on how many turn up depending on a win or a loss"
This might say more about your supporters than anything else. The biggest post Grand Final crowd at Spotty in the last 5 years was 2010 when they lost to Albion !!

i thought the exact same thing

Great effort by Spotswood to reach their 6th Grand Final in 6 years. Easily the most successful club in FDL/WFL history. According to League records 15 Div 1 flags (12 since 1970), and I believe have always paid their players what they were promised.
Interesting that the Altona Coach (Eames) and one of his Assistants (Taylor) are ex Spotswood players.
Spotswood must be doing something right - perhaps other clubs should follow their example instead of bagging them all the time (jealousy is a curse).

Nothing wrong with our supporters it's the people who just want to be around for after a GF win. Happens everywhere trust me

Said it to my mates from spotty,yc everywhere spotty win the games that count!!!!!
My tip is spotty premiers 28 points BOG ayton

Someone told me on the weekend "The Rock" has left Norf Footscray after 1 year into a 3 year agreement.

I saod, no way , The Rock wouldn't do that,,, someone please tell me it isn't true

Few questions to spotty
O'Keefe out last week, will he play this week?
Who wil Ayton hit first? Spanner head he is
Will Bond be dropped for Puhar?
How is Cloke going to play, he had his pants pulled down last time against Altona?
Who Going to tag Miles, doesn't matter, he is going to carve up who ever is on him.
Other than the early season injury to Mackenzie, Altona will be at full strength and nicely rested, should be a cracker of a game, even though spotty has been there plenty of times before with the experience Altona will get up

You would have to think with Altona's speed that the week of is huge for them they might come out a bit slow but you expect them to come home late

Spotty have done this before in this position who would have thought they would win it last year

You would have to think with Altona's speed that the week of is huge for them they might come out a bit slow but you expect them to come home late

Spotty have done this before in this position who would have thought they would win it last year

Altona will probably need a good confident start and not allow Spotty to dictate the early stages , not sure how many of the Altona players have played in a seniors Grand Final , yes most of them were succesful at under 18's.

No doubt they will find this a lot more hotter and they will need to eliminate early game nerves.

Altona by 3 - 5 goals.

Few questions to spotty
O'Keefe out last week, will he play this week? No not required
Who wil Ayton hit first? Spanner head he is Eames
Will Bond be dropped for Puhar? May be one of 6 changes
How is Cloke going to play, he had his pants pulled down last time against Altona? Has got some braces to hold shorts up will kick league record amount of goals
Who Going to tag Miles, doesn't matter, he is going to carve up who ever is on him. will be on off the changes
Other than the early season injury to Mackenzie, Altona will be at full strength and nicely rested, should be a cracker of a game, even though spotty has been there plenty of times before with the experience Altona will get up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few questions to spotty
O'Keefe out last week, will he play this week?
Who wil Ayton hit first? Spanner head he is
Will Bond be dropped for Puhar?
How is Cloke going to play, he had his pants pulled down last time against Altona?
Who Going to tag Miles, doesn't matter, he is going to carve up who ever is on him.

Don't forget Altona have to drag a bandwagon full of fair weather supporters that were never around when they were down,fair handicap in a two horse race!

Apparently there spending more $$$$$$, Heath Ayres from Marby Park to name one!

Good Luck to both Spotty & Altona - 2 best teams all season, I'll stick with Altona on the Werribee ground in a close game think they will be fresh and have enough in there legs to run over Spotty late in the game. Vikings by 15 points

Couldn't have got any closer
1 point to the Vikings
Miles BOG

Colts point of view to the game , Spotty kicked pretty poorly but did that younger umpire try to keep them in the game.

Cloke farted or what ever and that younger umpire was blowing in his pants to give him a free, are the WRFL correct in giving more younger and whistle happy umpires when you have blokes like Dimma who can umpire without over ruling, running around doing the Seconds.

Strongbow you turd enjoy your loss haha .

Miss Vicki sorry baby hope Mr Vicki slipped you a big lenght to make your night more enjoyable.

Watch out next year big Raelene is looking at coaching at Nth Footscray or that's what my spies are telling me and he is very confident of taking quite a few of Spotty players with him.

Strongbow response ?????

Miss Vicki ?????.

Colts point of view to the game , Spotty kicked pretty poorly but did that younger umpire try to keep them in the game.

Cloke farted or what ever and that younger umpire was blowing in his pants to give him a free, are the WRFL correct in giving more younger and whistle happy umpires when you have blokes like Dimma who can umpire without over ruling, running around doing the Seconds.

Strongbow you turd enjoy your loss haha .

Miss Vicki sorry baby hope Mr Vicki slipped you a big lenght to make your night more enjoyable.

Watch out next year big Raelene is looking at coaching at Nth Footscray or that's what my spies are telling me and he is very confident of taking quite a few of Spotty players with him.

Strongbow response ?????

Miss Vicki ?????.

bloods05 I could not agree more i thought the same thing that umpire more than looked after spotty very ordinary effort

What a great game of football

Close all day Spotty missed a lot of goals but like some have said the young umpire could have had a spotty jumper on under his whites killed Altona all day

Spotty I thought had it when they went about 9 points up was huge for Altona to get back in it Hollywood was huge reason Spotty dominated the centre clearances in the last

Best passage of play for the day and could have been the match winner was when Miles got the centre clearance and handballed to Shielz who banged it home from 50 won't see many better passages of play then that one

I think most people on here wanted Altona to lose but I think it's good for the comp to have a team have players returning to play in a premiership

Great day for local footy...well done the vikings....ill remember seeing the spotty players laying on the ground crying for a long long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back