WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard some rumors that altona might be struggling to come up with players match payments
Might be on the money Win a New Harley Davidson!!!!!

***The draw will now take place on Sunday 28 October
Your chance to win a new Harley Davidson to the value of $25,000(incl:eek:n road costs)
2nd prize is a $1500 gift voucher to Harley Heaven
3rd prize is a $1000 gift voucher to Harley Heaven
With only 800 tickets to be sold, you have a very good chance of winning
Tickets are $100 and are available from Barry Harrison or email afcvikings@gmail.com
more
Looking to make a quick $80 k

Might be on the money Win a New Harley Davidson!!!!!

***The draw will now take place on Sunday 28 October
Your chance to win a new Harley Davidson to the value of $25,000(incl:eek:n road costs)
2nd prize is a $1500 gift voucher to Harley Heaven
3rd prize is a $1000 gift voucher to Harley Heaven
With only 800 tickets to be sold, you have a very good chance of winning
Tickets are $100 and are available from Barry Harrison or email afcvikings@gmail.com
more
Looking to make a quick $80 k
Had to extend the draw date....obviously because ticket sales aint that good!!!!!

Altona have bought themselves a premiership team, now they just have to worry about actually paying for it.

Either way if they are still raising money to pay for this year's team they are going to be well and truly on the back foot financially for 2013.

Had to extend the draw date....obviously because ticket sales aint that good!!!!!

Altona have bought themselves a premiership team, now they just have to worry about actually paying for it.

Either way if they are still raising money to pay for this year's team they are going to be well and truly on the back foot financially for 2013.
That must be from all those imports.....oh wait most of them are Altona juniors.

I find it hard to believe that Altona would be paying overs for players....I know many of the boys have taken half of what they could have got on the open market.

That must be from all those imports.....oh wait most of them are Altona juniors.

I find it hard to believe that Altona would be paying overs for players....I know many of the boys have taken half of what they could have got on the open market.
Well if they are paying them unders it's even more concerning that Altona don't have the cash to pay their players!

How many ex-Altona Juniors in the side on Saturday?

Friday fund raiser was packed i was told and was a huge success

Most players took unders to play with there mates in a premiership

Footyman would Spotty had 13 Ex juniors playing in there GF team?

Friday fund raiser was packed i was told and was a huge success

Footyman would Spotty had 13 Ex juniors playing in there GF team?

Had a quick look but seems like 14 in the grand final side!

has big jimmy condos been given the lemonade and sars at deer park? advertising for a playing coach in the herald sun on monday...
if he goes who does he take with him? and where does he go to?

Just as well Spotty didn't know how to kick straight otherwise the players would've had no flag and no money!

has big jimmy condos been given the lemonade and sars at deer park? advertising for a playing coach in the herald sun on monday...
if he goes who does he take with him? and where does he go to?
Yesterday's paper?

Just as well Spotty didn't know how to kick straight otherwise the players would've had no flag and no money!

Yesterday's paper?

So much for Altona buying a flag when they had as many juniors as Spotty on the field

Lucky the young kid umpire kept Spotty in the game for most parts

Had a quick look but seems like 14 in the grand final side!
You are right, I missed one.

And for those saying about Spotty kicking straight....could've, should've & would've doesn't change the results.
36-16 Free kicks at 3 Quarter time was what we heard on the day....in favour of spotty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the forum is a little harsh, Altona recruited those they developed (let's be honest, we all would), had a great year & capped it off. I reckon others they have recruited they have made better players example; Reece Miles.

$$$$ - easy to speculate but only those inside know the truth.

Who wins the Priest medal? T.Langlands for mine

You are right, I missed one.
No you didn't miss one, there were 14 in Spottys side

And for those saying about Spotty kicking straight....could've, should've & would've doesn't change the results.
36-16 Free kicks at 3 Quarter time was what we heard on the day....in favour of spotty.

Keilor are having a red hot crack at getting him there also
big rumour is that he is definitely is going to parkside will be a big announcement when he returns form his trip from America as of which players are leaving with him seven at this stage. stay turned ?

big rumour is that he is definitely is going to parkside will be a big announcement when he returns form his trip from America as of which players are leaving with him seven at this stage. stay turned ?

yes condos has gone not due to getting the arse.......its because of his injury.....wont be able to play again from reports down 3023.......

stay tuned on the announcement of the new coach signed......i hear an ex afl player who was delisted but cant confirm at this stage!!!!

congrats to altona.......

yes condos has gone not due to getting the arse.......its because of his injury.....wont be able to play again from reports down 3023.......

stay tuned on the announcement of the new coach signed......i hear an ex afl player who was delisted but cant confirm at this stage!!!!

congrats to altona.......
i hear that they are keen on Mark BULLEN forma essendon player who played at marby last season looks like the money bags is going to rape marby park now and bring them all to deerpark

i have no doubt in my mind that had spotswood had an off ground full time coach , gardiner wouldnt of been allowed to push forward to an undersized backman! great move eames

i have no doubt in my mind that had spotswood had an off ground full time coach , gardiner wouldnt of been allowed to push forward to an undersized backman! great move eames
Gee Choof everyones a coach aint they ? If Spotty had a full time kicking coach as well Cloke would have kicked a dozen and Spotty would have won by half a dozen !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back