WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weapons - sorry dumb#ss

Your facts are wrong again with Sunshine but we will just bite the tongue.

On Deer Park, wonder if those down at the Cats know Deer Park have thrown massive coin at one of there loyal favourites to be assistant coach. Sure Goldie is still well respected there and would not stoop to such levels. Keep spending big $$$$$$ and in a couple of years I'll remember to throw some gold coin as you wash my windscreen trying to keep your club afloat.

PS: Qoute; "If that fat pig keeps mouthing off on big footy I will smash him" from one of the Lions members. Wonder who he was talking about???

Doesn't Deer Park remember what happened a few years back?
Parkside recruits all these guys and gets to a Grand Final undefeated, then a team of youngsters come from nowhere to clinch the victory.
Without younger players, teams will go nowhere in today's football.
Hoppers, Spotty and Altona pushing their kids through and only recruiting a few players from outside the club seems to be way to go. Even Albion in 2010 when a couple of kids come up from under 18's made a difference for them.
So come finals time in 2013, Deer Park might be up there with their 14 recruits that are now has beens, but the club with the youth will run right over the top of them.
Doesn't this sound familiar to those Deer Park supporters.
Good luck to them wasting $300,000 or even more then when the money drys up, AND IT WILL, they will find themselves back down in Div 2 again.
This is what wrecks local footy.

youngsters.....ave age was 28/29....

parkside recruited spuds.....

with all the injuries last season people forget about d/p come in under budget for player payments.....actually had a good balance in the plus at the end of the year that is fact!!!....= being able to have the luxury of going out and getting who they want in terms of replacing the players lost.....10 is a big number to lose and as the local paper reads clubs who sit back get left behind!!!!

from what im hearing people saying it will last 2 or 3 years.....what i know of how the club has situated itself commitee and buisness wise im gonna see my kids(2 of them already playing in the girls team) in the blue and gold for the next 15 to 20 years.....

deer park want to be their own spotswood of the wrfl....spotty have dominated the comp for the last 10 years now people are carrying on like muppets because a club my club has recruited some decent footballers.....ppfftt

deer park had 6 under age kids in the team when they knocked off altona at home how many did altona have???probably none....

go the ''cowboys''

Weapons - sorry dumb#ss

Your facts are wrong again with Sunshine but we will just bite the tongue.

On Deer Park, wonder if those down at the Cats know Deer Park have thrown massive coin at one of there loyal favourites to be assistant coach. Sure Goldie is still well respected there and would not stoop to such levels. Keep spending big $$$$$$ and in a couple of years I'll remember to throw some gold coin as you wash my windscreen trying to keep your club afloat.

PS: Qoute; "If that fat pig keeps mouthing off on big footy I will smash him" from one of the Lions members. Wonder who he was talking about???

hahahaha.......bzzzzzzz

well give us some info tbh the sunshine stuff isnt made up as always i only post what i hear.....most positive thing comming out from your club as a whole is that chris armstrong made a hungey last week for sunshine ycw.....

mouthing off im giving my club some credit.....for doing what all clubs who want to go well when in the position to have a crack at the flag......not only that be up there for many years to come......dont see anything wrong with that???? i know your good mates with 1 of ours you know where we are going....well he does thats why he come back home!!!!

albion....id love the full back from the team of the year...and the young bloke who tears it up in their fwd line cant think of his name.....

azza tymms??? sure would fit in well.....but as you said he's loyal....

kivin klix??? everyone knows you blokes had a good crack at getting him down there even though he had signed a 2 year contract at the end of last year ....

and as for sunshine....lucky the the comp is putting a 3rd division you might not end up in the bottom comp!!! so you can keep your gold coins!!!

Well I know of Kevin Klix flogging himself around to a few WRFL clubs and yes he approached Sunshine through one of his mates that plays with them, like he did last year from what I was told the figure he is coming up with could feed a small third world country.
A two year deal doesnt mean anything these day, just ask Albion who lost Philpot.. if a club really wanted him they could take it high and most liekly win.. the question is why is he flogging himself around. Wouldnt Deer Park be paying him enough?? or is it something else??

Now Weapons your information is a little off about the seconds coaching job at Sunshine. I am indeed a friend of Shanon's and he I ma lead to abelieve that he was reappointed as was announced at the Presentation night. However he noted with work committments he advised that he could no longer commit to the time required. If this is not true then perhaps where you are getting your information must know alot more..

Well I know of Kevin Klix flogging himself around to a few WRFL clubs and yes he approached Sunshine through one of his mates that plays with them, like he did last year from what I was told the figure he is coming up with could feed a small third world country.
A two year deal doesnt mean anything these day, just ask Albion who lost Philpot.. if a club really wanted him they could take it high and most liekly win.. the question is why is he flogging himself around. Wouldnt Deer Park be paying him enough?? or is it something else??
Not sure what the story is with this kid. Gun player but doesnt seem to be with it off the field. I know of at least 5 clubs that he has spoken to and lead them to beleive that he was a big chance to play there next season.

Now Weapons your information is a little off about the seconds coaching job at Sunshine. I am indeed a friend of Shanon's and he I ma lead to abelieve that he was reappointed as was announced at the Presentation night. However he noted with work committments he advised that he could no longer commit to the time required. If this is not true then perhaps where you are getting your information must know alot more..

Sure Goldie is still well respected there and would not stoop to such levels. Keep spending big $$$$$$ and in a couple of years I'll remember to throw some gold coin as you wash my windscreen trying to keep your club afloat.

Overheard a few ex albion players discussing goldie.....theres a queue forming to shut him up if he starts big noting in the rooms like last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to be impressed by Deer Parks spendathon......will have a super team....but the worst "NEW" clubrooms in the comp.....

And pretty much guaranteeing every other supporter in the comp cheering the opposition.

Very Ordinary but would be costing them a bit of coin. Talking to a few people from Doutta Stars, they said Barnes is a terrble coach. Great Bloke but terrible coach, no idea
Everyone has their own opinions and I certainly
do when it comes to the coaching ability of
J. Barnes. But let's wait and see. By the way, he was
sacked by East Keilor and Doutta Stars. Wouldn't
even be surprised if he plays. Anyone got odds
on Yarraville to stay in div 1?
Ahh the silly season.

slipperywhenwet.....firstly who is shanon???

sencondly i know of 6 clubs klix had spoken to its not that big a secret....will be in the blue and gold nuff said.....as noted in previous posts i put the word out from what i hear around the traps maybe true maybe false who cares ''i'' get the bigfooty public razzed up and love the feedback ....some good some bad....thing is my chin is up no matter what....

cheers!!!

go the ''cowboys''

Hi all.

Whittlesea Football Club (NFL) are looking for an opponent for practice matches on Saturday March 23 next year.

Our home ground (Whittlesea Showgrounds) is available, and we would like matches for all 3 teams.

We are in Division 2 in 2013, after being in Division 1 the previous 2 seasons.

If you are interested please flick me an email - jarrad_carey@hotmail.com

Cheers!

thanks for that now back to where u belong......pppfffttt

Hey mud guts. Drove past your ground the other day and it was all dug up. Are they doing some work there or is Goldy burying the players pays in the ground and handing out treasure maps as a way of ensuring that they all rock up to training?

Very Ordinary but would be costing them a bit of coin. Talking to a few people from Doutta Stars, they said Barnes is a terrble coach. Great Bloke but terrible coach, no idea

Good luck to North Footscray but they are up against it. I have heard that Yarra have recruited fairly well and it wouldnt be a suprise to me if they won 3 - 6 next year. I am not sure who Nth are going to beat. In the 2 years up so far they have only beaten Glenorden and heights and I cant see where the improvement is going to come from. Hopefully they find a way and keep the battle for relegation interesting

Good luck to North Footscray but they are up against it. I have heard that Yarra have recruited fairly well and it wouldnt be a suprise to me if they won 3 - 6 next year. I am not sure who Nth are going to beat. In the 2 years up so far they have only beaten Glenorden and heights and I cant see where the improvement is going to come from. Hopefully they find a way and keep the battle for relegation interesting
From all reports numbers been disappointing with key plays leaving(Richardson ,De Altera,Wilson) to name afew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back