WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People bag Braybrook and call us a disgrace yet all these new & artificial clubs out Wyndham way just do what they want.
What are you even on about? Artificial clubs just because they haven't been in the comp as long as you?
Sorry for being in areas that have grown significantly in the past 10 years & have needed new footy clubs...

What exactly have we done that is us just doing what we want that other teams don't do?

Right Gentleman, let’s clear a few things up so there’s no more assuming and theories on what “Should” Happen.

Manor Lakes Boys who transfer to any Div 3 Club will be treated as per PPS.

If they decide to transfer to a Div 2 Club they will not be given the penalty point for transferring directly to a Rival Club.

So Greatest2sPlayer is that a fair enough playing field? Or Are we all going to B**ch and Moan that these players decided to go to Tarneit, let’s focus on beating them rather than complain they didn’t end up at our clubs.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Right Gentleman, let’s clear a few things up so there’s no more assuming and theories on what “Should” Happen.

Manor Lakes Boys who transfer to any Div 3 Club will be treated as per PPS.

If they decide to transfer to a Div 2 Club they will not be given the penalty point for transferring directly to a Rival Club.

So Greatest2sPlayer is that a fair enough playing field? Or Are we all going to B**ch and Moan that these players decided to go to Tarneit, let’s focus on beating them rather than complain they didn’t end up at our clubs.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think that is absolutely spot on. Fair is fair. Play on!

People bag Braybrook and call us a disgrace yet all these new & artificial clubs out Wyndham way just do what they want. I absolutely hope that Tarneit falls on its sword. Always the first to take the higher ground and then the very first time when an opportunity presents itself to muddy the waters what do they do - play the.. we just want the boys to play footy, it’s all about the boys and these poor boys it’s not their fault. It’s laughable.

The players are grown men and honestly many clubs would love to have them line up for in their sides tomorrow. But fair is fair and what is good for the goose is good for gander. Treat everyone the same to ensure a fair season. Ah well we’ll all see what happens from here!!

My tips are:

. Braybrook over Blackless Cobras by a point. Nathan Smith to snap one on the boundary with 20 seconds left and celebrate better than anyone else! A Brooker to win albanvales $1500 draw as well to top it off ha ha

. Tarneit (of course)

. Glenordinary to pip Heights in a blood bath at Ainsworth

. Suns to flog Longless Lavo

Good luck to all teams
Going to start calling you Captain salty. Get over it

Going to start calling you Captain salty. Get over it
For artificial replace soulless and unsupported. Half a dozen supporters at away games; ressies don’t watch the ones. Forget about a drink post match - who with? Oh, and the Sanctuary Lakes lagging and cheating... Gotta love the growth corridor clubs. Not.
Best of luck to Manor Lakes/Tarneit FC. May the Long curse strike them dead!

For artificial replace soulless and unsupported. Half a dozen supporters at away games; ressies don’t watch the ones. Forget about a drink post match - who with? Oh, and the Sanctuary Lakes lagging and cheating... Gotta love the growth corridor clubs. Not.
Best of luck to Manor Lakes/Tarneit FC. May the Long curse strike them dead!
I really couldn’t give 2 *s mate. but i hope tarneit win the flag now and actually give you all something to be salty about... as i said get over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy kicked like he always did, like all left footers do. Natural arc to the left. He was 45 out. Wasn’t on the boundary. Terrible decision.

Another div3 umpire trying to take the spot light
If you're talking about Divvy 3 umpires taking the spotlight, they were in abundance at Robert Bruce reserve, i was watching and listening on the radio at the same time. The radio even asked if the umpires were getting paid by the free. I thought Brookers got the rub of the green. but they played real well. Their first quarter was great and Cobras last quarter showed their credentials. I think Brookers may be more upset but a draw was a just result.

Albanvale scraping out with a draw today is as good as a win. Tarneit get to play the Roadrunners three times to Cobras two. So % is taken out, Brookers get a bonus 2 points as well.

It was a good game in absolute horrid conditions. Braybrook should have got the win in the end but credit to Albanvale their last quarter was terrific. Umpires weren’t great but they never are and there’s worster umpires.

Interesting who makes finals from here.

Glenorden appear ordinary now. Heights keep winning. Braybrook are playing really well. Could we see a final series with no Glenorden? When do their players get back from their holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back