WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Downer Oval is the oldest ground in the Western suburbs by a long way.

1880’s compared to 1930’s. Not even close

Braybrook FC - established 1874...

Established date is when the club became an official club, Players played on the ground many years before that.

But what would a guy with the name like 1874 know?

Braybrook FC - established 1874...

Established date is when the club became an official club, Players played on the ground many years before that.

But what would a guy with the name like 1874 know?

Your argument is with the internet not me

Think we know who the other account is :)

How’s things looking at Pennell this year anyway?

No one seems to be talking them up as a chance even with the most credentialed coach in the league by a long way

I'm stoked to just be playing footy again, if it comes with a bit of history as well than all the better!

Hope we all had a good night on the track.

Also don't take anything I say as a reflection of the club, it was brought to my attention tonight there might be a bit of history. I'm just some young nuffy who like talking about footy and joking around.
All good mate

Your argument is with the internet not me

Think we know who the other account is :)

How’s things looking at Pennell this year anyway?

No one seems to be talking them up as a chance even with the most credentialed coach in the league by a long way

Get a better idea against Parkside this week MattDougie. Played well on the weekend even though there were 10 out.

But TBH we have a completely different side than years before. Much much fitter than before and seem to have a good mix but definitely too early to know how we’ll go in 2021.

Get a better idea against Parkside this week MattDougie. Played well on the weekend even though there were 10 out.

But TBH we have a completely different side than years before. Much much fitter than before and seem to have a good mix but definitely too early to know how we’ll go in 2021.

Let’s just hope you all get a season in and Covid doesn’t hit again this winter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back