WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 31st July, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

And as much as the guy annoys me, man Logan Paul is a natural performer. That frog splash was one of the best I’ve seen since Eddie was alive.

Gotta turn him heel though.
He definitely won a lot of the crowd over today, crowd popped huge for the frogslash (how could you not?) and the ending.

They should just unify the belts and then bring back the world heavy weight title

And they should bring back GM’s on each show

Hopefully now summer slams done hhh can start fresh and build his own stories .. you could already see from the first few matches he has more of a focus on using each match to build a storyline

Was so sick of Vince’s random formula of just throwing matches together with no purpose

c47f7419aa930202569aca8083f659ee.jpg

Out of everything, I felt the Edge return fell a little flat.
Disagree. Was good. Predictable (soon as they made this a no dq match I suspected it) but still good. Less flat than the tag which suffered from being the zillionth time we'd seen the match and no one thought the result would be any different.

That was a great ppv really enjoyed it highlights

- Bayley is back! I lost my mind

- Rhonda vs Liv. Rhona is vicious made Liv cry like a little girl loved it

- Love Judgement Days entrance Edge returning to help the Mysterios was sick

- Jeff Jarret as guest referee was great

- The main event holy cow carnage. Brock F fives Heyman on the announce table was awesome. Reigns had to beat Brock by burying him in a pile of rubble was hilarious entertaining main event.

Now that Vince is not in charge of creative hopefully it's a sign of things to come

Disagree. Was good. Predictable (soon as they made this a no dq match I suspected it) but still good. Less flat than the tag which suffered from being the zillionth time we'd seen the match and no one thought the result would be any different.

Yeah it certainly wasn’t bad or anything, I think for me personally it just got lost a bit in what I thought was a really good event with a bit happening in it. Predictability certainly didn’t help. I’ll rewatch it and most likely appreciate it much more. I’m looking forward to an Edge and Finn Balor feud.

Last edited:
Yeah it certainly wasn’t bad or anything, I think for me personally it just got lost a bit in what I thought was a really good event with a bit happening in it. Predictably certainly didn’t help. I’ll rewatch it and most likely appreciate it much more. I’m looking forward to an Edge and Finn Balor feud.
I thought the brood was back when Edge appeared

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back