WWE SummerSlam - Sunday August 22nd 2021. 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

My emotions:
Oh, Carmella vs Bianca. Ok, guess they'd rather have this than nothing.
OH MY GOD * YES BECKY IS BACK
Alright cool, I'm keen for Bianca vs Becky. I imagine Becky will win but hopefully it's a competitive match.
...wait... really?

What a way to waste 4 months of building Bianca.
I love Becky but this ain't it.

just based on reading the results, I guess it's up to Edge/Rollins and Roman/Cena to salvage this show?

Priest v Seamus ok but even that's hard to care about as Seamus is boring af and needs a face turn far as I'm concerned and Priest spent too long mucking around with the M&M stooges in the lead up.

And they wouldn't temporarily ruin young stars like Bianca and Ripley in the process. What a freaking joke.

Would have no issue with a returning Lynch winning the title, despite not a fan of the whole do nothing and get a shot.

I do have an issue where Bianca is supposed to be the best, her whole gimmick, and yet a return star can take her out in 2 moves/30 seconds?

just based on reading the results, I guess it's up to Edge/Rollins and Roman/Cena to salvage this show?

Priest v Sheamus was a good match.Both tag title matches were pretty good.

Majority of the women’s matches regardless are mostly s**t anyway. Becky got just a big a reaction as Punk did yesterday but it was a WTF after the squash.

I haven’t watched wrestling for several years now but I’ve just noticed summerslam is on fox sports free unless I’ve accidentally ordered it?? Wtf?

I think the Pacquiao fight is on Main Event at same time?

EDIT: free for me too. I will watch the remainder of the show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back