WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There have been several complaints that the “Final Poll” has been tampered with and as a fair man have decided to to run a 3rd poll at a future date that will be the Official Final Vote. We have taken in all concerns and will make the poll as user friendly as possible. Ryback needs to give up run a gym or something seriously

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

There have been several complaints that the “Final Poll” has been tampered with and as a fair man have decided to to run a 3rd poll at a future date that will be the Official Final Vote. We have taken in all concerns and will make the poll as user friendly as possible. Ryback needs to give up run a gym or something seriously

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
The guy has a pretty successful supplement company. Hopefully that can distract him.

Last edited:
I always liked the shield one but the change was well overdue. It's got a video game final boss battle feel about it

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like the Shield Theme but I can see why a New Theme helps him with his new Gimmick

Surely that’s not how they send Bryan off and there’s more to it ??? Can’t have him retire off a tv match surely

Is out of contract shortly apparently and this can be what they do to people who aren't signed up. I don't expect him to go anywhere else though and WWE have shows their serious stipulations to not be worth a s**t so he will still be around somewhere and not necessarily gone from SD.

Is out of contract shortly apparently and this can be what they do to people who aren't signed up. I don't expect him to go anywhere else though and WWE have shows their serious stipulations to not be worth a sh*t so he will still be around somewhere and not necessarily gone from SD.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he's told them that he wants to be semi part time, and going forward he's popping up on NXT for the dream matches with Cole, O'Reilly, Ciampa, WALTER & Reed (Bryan's big man matches are always incredible). The one I really want to see is Pete Dunne.

loving the combo of AJ and Omos. Something different and new, and with AJ clearly planning the in ring psychology/match flow, it’s a winning combo

I am a fan to and I might be in the minority but I enjoy Crews Nigerian gimmick and his bodyguard. I listen to the Busted open podcasts and Bully Ray and Henry are big fans to its bringing back "characters" which is cool and to me growing up on it there were always some characters/gimmicks.

Managers, Bodyguards ( Like Drew to Dolph, Diesel to Shawn) and Stables are very much missing in WWE these days. I know it might have been over the top but I did enjoy how someone like Cornette had multiple "clients" or like the Heenan Family etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats why I like AEW, even though they have gone too far in the opposite direction IMO, they have multiple factions with their own little stories happening inside of them. Really wish WWE would bring them back and use them.

I am a fan to and I might be in the minority but I enjoy Crews Nigerian gimmick and his bodyguard. I listen to the Busted open podcasts and Bully Ray and Henry are big fans to its bringing back "characters" which is cool and to me growing up on it there were always some characters/gimmicks.

Managers, Bodyguards ( Like Drew to Dolph, Diesel to Shawn) and Stables are very much missing in WWE these days. I know it might have been over the top but I did enjoy how someone like Cornette had multiple "clients" or like the Heenan Family etc.
Which is why everyone got so pissed off about when they broke up the Hurt Business stable! It was legitimate badarse, with the main eventer, the veteranm the up and comer, and the mouth piece manager (with the extra cred that MVP brings).

Zero idea why the writers decided to split them up - it really does feel like Vine is 100% against factions and stables. The best they can do for the past decade or so is trios

loving the combo of AJ and Omos. Something different and new, and with AJ clearly planning the in ring psychology/match flow, it’s a winning combo
New Day is very stale, so I'm glad Omos squashed them.

Getting over Alexa's playground... shut up and wrestle.

And bring back Cross!!
When she gets in the ring, things will fall from the sky, the lights will flash and she'll change clothes. No (good) wrestling will actually happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back