WWE TV - *Spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sick of hearing Booker say "Right there"

Thought it was funny he said it 4-5 times in a sentence and josh matthews cut off with "Yep, Right there"

"Oh man he's gonna do it" :D. Booker commentary cracks me up.

Hopefully Sheamus and Cody get pushed to the main event scene as SD are now lacking those big name main eventers.

Hoping they don't break up the Corre, just get rid of Jackson. Barrett, Slater and Gabriel work well together IMO.

I'm loving Booker T on commentary. He just brings some energy and makes you actually believe each match is worth a damn. I'm loving Sin Cara, but most of all I'm loving the way Booker pronounces his name SEEEN CAARAH :p

Michael Cole is legendary. He is unbelievably over as a heel. The Goldust call was just too funny. Lost my s**t at that.

Also, this is pretty cool, dont know where else to put it

[youtube]2AxRWA_yXd0[/youtube]

Does It Offend You, Yeah? sampling Paul Heyman talking to the ECW locker room before their first PPV.

**** YOU YOU'RE WRONG. **** YOU WE'RE RIGHT. BELIEVE ME. THIS. IS. THE. DANCE.

Booker was talking during the tag match and he said something about a tag skill and followed up with

"And I should know, I was in one of the best tag teams in history!" (Referring to harlem heat)

Cole quipped "Yeah you and Goldust were pretty good".

Cole and Matthews NXT 3 is worth watching for them alone.

Matthews and Cole are the best commentary team by a mile.

i liked striker as commentator. hate the king on commentary. big fan of jr still and imo these are the top 5 commentators i've heard in the last 5 - 10 years

1. Cole
2. JR
3. Don West (why tna demoted him i don't know)
4. JBL
5. Matthews

Cm punk was awesome. also still think vince is the best commentator ever.

1. Cole
2. JR
3. Don West (why tna demoted him i don't know)
4. JBL
5. Matthews

WTF?
West is seriously the worst commentator ever. Tenay is ok.

Cole as a heel is alright but he was a horrible non-biased commentator when he was a face. All in all WWE commentary is improving in that they let the commentators show a bit of character.

Booker has improved a lot, I could never understand him because he talked too low. He still says some baffling and conflicting stuff.

Gotta admit, Once West turned heel, he had good chemistry with Tenay.

Despite being executed a million times better, reckon the WWE drew on that with what they are doing now with King and Cole.

Distinct lack of Black Snow and Chet Lemon in this discussion. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My top 5 would be:

1. Tazz - Makes great comments.
2. Michael Cole - Great commentator face or heel.
3. Jonathan Coachman - Was preety funny on commentary.
4. JBL - He knew what he was talking about.
5. J.R. - His passion was great on the commentary.

Jerry Lawler was a better commentator when he was heel and loved the divas, he was awesome then.

My top 5 would be:

1. Tazz - Makes great comments.
2. Michael Cole - Great commentator face or heel.
3. Jonathan Coachman - Was preety funny on commentary.
4. JBL - He knew what he was talking about.
5. J.R. - His passion was great on the commentary.

Jerry Lawler was a better commentator when he was heel and loved the divas, he was awesome then.

Pretty much how my top 5 goes. Josh Matthews is brilliant.

watching extreme rules and its the second ar-truth promo with a bit of heat in it. I also noticed John cena getting a little more in your face....is it just me or is just that since the rock returned its been giving these guys an impetus to be a little more out there? Love him or hate him, no one promos better than the Rock

WTF?
West is seriously the worst commentator ever. Tenay is ok.

I'd take West over Taz. He was certainly awful when he began, but he developed over the years, and after the heel turn he was actually entertaining. Taz is just cliche after cliche.

I'm only watching WWE again because of Sin Cara and, to a lesser extent, Cole, so sorry if all my posts are about these two. But, how does Sin Cara communicate with the ref and the opponent in the ring?

I watched JR's presser when WWE signed him and he said he cant speak English. So how does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back