Remove this Banner Ad

GOOD ON YA MATE..........

great work... u will race ahead very very quickly from here on... heheheheh

hope to see ya soon mate
sorry i havent been to visit.....
one day
LOL

heheh i love the countdown u guys have going on... LOL
i go past there every morning on the bus & i am like,..... YAY.. GO PPL!!!!!

you will be there one day deez_chick....

the way that u have been posting in here tonight you will be there in no time... you are nearlly a tenth of the way there.... when you think of it that way.. it doesnt seem so ooo bad

Congrates PC love your work keep up them posts. You even managed that with Picko leaving so we havent even spoken about him for at least 2 months, but lets not forget there is also a Bulldogs board on here too.:p

But you can post about ur new fella now huh. ;) Because I know how much you really love him, you are just in denial :p

heheh trying to stop hooliganism(SP) they say... whatever.... i couldnt believe it... like some ppl just do it for the fun.. not to toss cups & pther rubbish onto the field.... GF was my first game at the MCG & they had a thing saying.. do not stand on the seats..... i was like.... WHAT... that is winning game ritual for us... stand on the seat and sing the lions national anthem........ NOTHING BETTER I SAY.... well..... we did stand on the seats.... & that was after we... the ppl in the front row got pushed out of the way by all the scum who arent even lions fans congratulation ght guys & trying to get on the tele.... the whole weekend it was just like... i dunno any of these guys... just coz it was not worth trying to push through all the bandwagon jumping scum hwo thought they were like best friends with all the players even if they had only ever said hi to them once of something... LOL... ppl like that make me laugh...like... on the tuesday that we had the ticker tape parade through the city.... jamie was talking to me & a few of our footy gang... BG included... then he walked away... & this guy who claimed to be a lions fan asked me.... IS THAT MICHAEL VOSS???? OMG no... jamie.... michael... NOTHING ALIKE.... LOL.... idiots......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back