Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone hit 3kz his ability is a detriment and he isn’t worth the extra village vote even if he is still pro billage

Of course you'd celebrate the loss of a pro-village player.
Was he? The fact that he’s spent most of the game trying to throw shade on me, a pro village player, has nothing to do with it. Also, to be absolutely clear, it has nothing to do with his lame attempts to spar with me. I just felt sorry for him on that score. It’s just that he played a really poor game.

Random thought. Do we need to take the weather into account when trying to lynch?

We have had wet and overcast days and those days haven’t seen Barry lynched.

I’m trying to work things out and as I said in an earlier post nothing is as it seems.

Yep someone kill 3KZ. Get rid of the trash.
Interesting that you voted with Barrybran today. Just as well that I string shotted YOU. LOL . I knew you were evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random thought. Do we need to take the weather into account when trying to lynch?

I’m trying to work things out and as I said in an earlier post nothing is as it seems.
I think we just throw barry a poisoned chip. Surely he can’t resist.

I have permission to keep heckling you.

Read the room Captain Coward. Even dead I'm still more valued than you.
As a cadaver perhaps. I’m sure medical science would be interested in studying an #AngryDwarf

If it is wet and overcast, then most likely it is not weather related. Odds are we've had two different events save baz, which does make me think he's the fire boss and the 1st was him expunging his extra life.

I have permission to keep heckling you.

Read the room Captain Coward. Even dead I'm still more valued than you.
How about you get someone to read you the rules box head. Try not to move your lips while you are trying to read along. #AngryDwarf

Interesting that you voted with Barrybran today. Just as well that I string shotted YOU. LOL . I knew you were evil.

My vote didn't count today, I had dug.

I can't even remember who I voted for.

How about you get someone to read you the rules box head. Try not to move your lips while you are trying to read along. #AngryDwarf
Ask the mod. Dumb dumb.

You took 2 cracks at replying to me and somehow got worst the second time around.
You should. Try to seek solace in the Dead PM with your group think buddies.
Do you ever wonder what it's like having buddies? What's it like having none?

Well you voted for me, which means my string shot worked out well.

If this is directed at me, how do you figure? Are you saying you string shotted me? I was underground so moves had no impact on me, so no it didn't work out well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back