Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

So honest question, I'm meant to be next at hosting. I somewhat regret it but oh well, I'll do it.

Would you still play or has this game turned you off WW for a bit?

And yes, it will be normal except my own twists - most of which I've tried and tested before.

So honest question, I'm meant to be next at hosting. I somewhat regret it but oh well, I'll do it.

And yes, it will be normal except my own twists - most of which I've tried and tested before.

Is there an incentive for me completing this survey?

Anyone who is over werewolf because they didn't understand this game needs to get their hand off it. It's not even the main purpose of this board.

He won't learn if we don't tell him what went wrong.

True however it would better suited to the Dead PM or after the game

You are missing the point here Barrybran. The #AngryDwarf has appointed himself to the role of telling everyone where they have gone wrong. Its a role nobody asked him to assume, but it's one he has taken up with vigour and it has become his raison d'etre. Sadly his failed drug treatment by Stephen Dank has exacerbated his #AngryDwarf tendencies, because now he has developed a Hird-like belief that he has done nothing wrong. In the #AngryDwarf 's mind, when he abuses someone or criticizes a game moderator during the game, he is actually performing a public service. So sad.

I'll wear that. Now take your grievances to your PM please.
I have. Hence knowing dogs105 and co are melting despite the bloke I'm directing the feedback at telling me I've done nothing wrong.

fu**in' hell.

I reckon 3KZ is Football has a printout of Bonce's av on his fridge that he spits on anytime he has to go and get his cat's ear medicine.

ClarkeM instead of Werewolf lets do a Royal Rumble.
I'm being the bigger man here and ignoring him.

Hopefully he'll get bored with looking like a peanut and go away.

fu**in' hell.

I reckon 3KZ is Football has a printout of Bonce's av on his fridge that he spits on anytime he has to go and get his cat's ear medicine.

ClarkeM instead of Werewolf lets do a Royal Rumble.
I'd love to run one again.

I reckon add some untried roles and don’t post the role list.

I'm being the bigger man here and ignoring him.

Hopefully he'll get bored with looking like a peanut and go away.
Irony. The #AngryDwarf tries to be the "bigger man." If you wanted me to go away, perhaps you shouldn't have directed a sledge at me pretty much as soon as you posted this morning. You have come into the thread this morning and "s**t the bed," completely vindicating everything I have said about you.

In the last game you were tagging me into posts once I was dead ridiculing me and I didn't answer. So we come to this game and you immediately start with the name calling and criticism. Every time you behave like this, I am going to call your bull**t out.

The best thing you can do is accept that you are the #AngryDwarf , stop going to Stephen Dank and get some real help with your issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you imagine the reaction the white knights would have to the criticism I used to cop as admin?

Christ if they think I've been a campaigner today they'd need a new language to describe you. ;)
I've still got no idea what's going on. It's not a criticism either.

Bit ridiculous if barry can’t die.
Probably something like only 1 or 2 people in the game could kill him and they died n1

Or we have to gut someone else who is protecting him. It seems very poorly designed though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back