Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't been recruited, my evasion has seen to that. I'm 80% to get away every night. I'm also 80% to not be lynched, but the second person get the chop. So even if you think I'm evil or recruited (I'm not), you'd want to be sure of the second person, because they are more likely to cop it.

You'd also ask, if I get away most nights, who would they turn to?

I'd note a couple of things.

harry, you said yourself 3KZ had been sketchier than most, true?

And now he is throwing shade at me?

My rask kill? I was told to aim at him last night by golly, and agreed. And stated it in the thread. I'm not hiding anything.

Who redirected my kill 2 nights ago? Who has that power? yep, 3KZisfootball thanks EskimoPAFC

I've said from one of the very early days who I am (Scyther) and what I could do.
I do agree with that which is why I voted to start with haha

3kz is football

EskimoPAFC

I am not James. I have stepped people through my role from the beginning I was a Caterpie with a string shot, became a Metapod with a string shot and now a Butterfree with a supersonic. EJW you said your hit the other night was diverted to Barrybran, well that was my Supersonic. I denied it because I wanted to see your day vote. Village is not helped by killing a village aligned Pokémon who has a skill that can actually help now. If you are what you say you are, evil will be sitting back laughing as good res tear each other down.

I am not James. I have stepped people through my role from the beginning I was a Caterpie with a string shot, became a Metapod with a string shot and now a Butterfree with a supersonic. EJW you said your hit the other night was diverted to Barrybran, well that was my Supersonic. I denied it because I wanted to see your day vote. Village is not helped by killing a village aligned Pokémon who has a skill that can actually help now. If you are what you say you are, evil will be sitting back laughing as good res tear each other down.
When it became clear what I was and how my powers worked in the game, I took the calculated risk of outing myself.

We're in the unusual position that I'm only a 20% chance of being recruited, and a 20% chance of being lynched. Along with harry I'm about the best chance we have of seeing this through for the village. Getting rid of me would be crazy. I'm looking around, working through the other players, and at the moment, you look a likely recruit target, if you're not evil.

Tell me why you're not, and who we should vote for. I'm just trying to use logic.

I haven’t been recruited and we are probably looking at a situation where two good players are throwing shade on each other. I’m taking my vote off Elton Johns Wig but we do need an option that makes sense. P.S - As I said at the time, I also picked up an extra life when I became a Metapod. It would be good to make today count.
EskimoPAFC

Not sure what to do
Who is lurking? I suspect EJW is what he says he is and on a shortened day all we have seen is two good go at each other. Perhaps we need #lurkertheory. Dingster dropped in, did a drive by on EJW and left. Could he have been converted? Discussion about rocket calling card gave him good cover. Rolling the dice on Dingster please.
EskimoPAFC

In Thread Votecount
(only contains votes as bolded in thread)
Player NameVoting forTotal Votes
3KZ is FootballElton Johns Wig
3​
Elton Johns Wig3KZ is Football
2​
Barrybran
0​
DingsterElton Johns Wig
0​
harry0003KZ is Football
0​
Hatchy19923KZ is Football
0​
Papa Juggs
0​

5 minutes for corrections.

Who is lurking? I suspect EJW is what he says he is and on a shortened day all we have seen is two good go at each other. Perhaps we need #lurkertheory. Dingster dropped in, did a drive by on EJW and left. Could he have been converted? Discussion about rocket calling card gave him good cover. Rolling the dice on Dingster please.
EskimoPAFC
I’m the least likely to be evil. Strange vote if you’re village aligned.

Switch to 3KZ

EskimoPAFC

3KZ is Football has received the most votes. 3KZ is Football has lost a life, but remains in the game.

Night actions to me by 2pm AEST. Note: I'm happy to call day earlier if I have all night actions in earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3KZ is Football has received the most votes. 3KZ is Football has lost a life, but remains in the game.

Night actions to me by 2pm AEST. Note: I'm happy to call day earlier if I have all night actions in earlier.
I told you! COMPLETE WASTE of a day and now a good role with an increasingly good power is down a life. I would be looking at who didn’t vote. As I said, good v good today. Pappa Juggs? Oh I don’t know what to do? Please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back