[Your Team Here] can match the Eagles in the midfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2003
#impunity
AFL Club
West Coast
Seriously Eagles fans you must be deluded if you think your supposedly 'elite' midfield can match [Your Team Here]. I mean when you have [x] Brownlow medals under your belt let me know but until then [Your Team Here] takes the cake for mine.

Add to that the fact that the Eagles have no tall forwards - [Your Team Here]'s backs will have them for tea, just you wait and see. Do you really believe Lynch will even get a touch against [Your Full Back Here]? You're dreaming.

[Your Team Here]'s forward line is tried and tested. Glass will "shatter" under [You Full Forward Here]'s pressure and Wirrpunda and Banfield will be totally owned by [Your Crumbers Here].

For all the crap you're giving us about [Your Beleaguered Coach Here], it'll be Worsfold down at Centrelink long before that happens.

[Your Team Here] by [Actual Margin Reversed Here].

SonOfReep said:
Seriously Eagles fans you must be deluded if you think your supposedly 'elite' midfield can match [Your Team Here]. I mean when you have [x] Brownlow medals under your belt let me know but until then [Your Team Here] takes the cake for mine.

Add to that the fact that the Eagles have no tall forwards - [Your Team Here]'s backs will have them for tea, just you wait and see. Do you really believe Lynch will even get a touch against [Your Full Back Here]? You're dreaming.

[Your Team Here]'s forward line is tried and tested. Glass will "shatter" under [You Full Forward Here]'s pressure and Wirrpunda and Banfield will be totally owned by [Your Crumbers Here].

For all the crap you're giving us about [Your Beleaguered Coach Here], it'll be Worsfold down at Centrelink long before that happens.

NO i was wrong,

this has to be the biggest crock of ******** i have ever read!

lol Reep..

[my Team here] ownz j000!!!111111eleventyone111!!11one

West Coast currently has the best midfield in the competition, and that's evidenced by the current ladder. Judd and Cousins are top ten midfielders in the league, while Fletcher is an incredibly good ball winner. Kerr and Braun would both walk into any other side's midfield. It's funny that West Coast's sixth best midfielder last season (and the season before) was traded to Collingwood at season's end, and he has led the 'Pies in disposals in the past two weeks. Then you add Cox and Gardiner, and the Eagles midfield looks (and is) superior to all.

Brisbane's midfield is still classy, don't get me wrong, but I can't see Charman, Keating and McLaren matching it with Cox, Gardiner and Seaby, and that's where West Coast takes the cake.

Seriously Eagles fans you must be deluded if you think your supposedly 'elite' midfield can match Fremantle. I mean when you have 0 Brownlow medals under your belt let me know but until then Fremantle takes the cake for mine.

Add to that the fact that the Eagles have no tall forwards - Fremantle's backs will have them for tea, just you wait and see. Do you really believe Lynch will even get a touch against Haddrill? You're dreaming.
Fremantle's forward line is tried and tested. Glass will "shatter" under McPharlin's pressure and Wirrpunda and Banfield will be totally owned by Medhurst and Farmer.

For all the crap you're giving us about Connolly, it'll be Worsfold down at Centrelink long before that happens.

Fremantle by 5 goals.

Round 20 Bookmark this. :p :p :p

(The part about Brownlow medallists doesn't really work, if you were to do it again i'm sure you'd omit that part. Not many teams claim brownlows - refer Woewoedin.)

SonOfReep said:
See? Bookmark the thread, and bump it prior to Round 11 and I've already done all the typing for you.

Twas tounge in cheak.

Give it 3 seasons:

Coughlan 25
Deledio 20
Tambling 21
Meyer 21
Johson 29
Brown 29
Hyde 25
Tuck 26

And we will talk again :cool:

---

Seriously Eagles fans you must be deluded if you think your supposedly 'elite' midfield can match Richmond. I mean when you have 9 Brownlow medals under your belt let me know but until then Richmond takes the cake for mine.

Add to that the fact that the Eagles have no tall forwards - Richmond's backs will have them for tea, just you wait and see. Do you really believe Lynch will even get a touch against Darren Gaspar? You're dreaming.

Richmond's forward line is tried and tested. Glass will "shatter" under Mathew Richardson's pressure and Wirrpunda and Banfield will be totally owned by Brown,Tambling, Deledio, Krakouer & Pettifer .

For all the crap you're giving us about Wallace, it'll be Worsfold down at Centrelink long before that happens.

Richmond by Nine goals *

* That was fun. :)

rgauci said:
Seriously Eagles fans you must be deluded if you think your supposedly 'elite' midfield can match Fremantle. I mean when you have 0 Brownlow medals under your belt let me know but until then Fremantle takes the cake for mine.

Add to that the fact that the Eagles have no tall forwards - Fremantle's backs will have them for tea, just you wait and see. Do you really believe Lynch will even get a touch against Haddrill? You're dreaming.
Fremantle's forward line is tried and tested. Glass will "shatter" under McPharlin's pressure and Wirrpunda and Banfield will be totally owned by Medhurst and Farmer.

For all the crap you're giving us about Connolly, it'll be Worsfold down at Centrelink long before that happens.

Fremantle by 5 goals.

Round 20 Bookmark this. :p :p :p

(The part about Brownlow medallists doesn't really work, if you were to do it again i'm sure you'd omit that part. Not many teams claim brownlows - refer Woewoedin.)

That's the spirit!

SonOfReep said:

God bless you Reep. Cadillac of Posters.

Thanks Reep, we need more templates like this set up, it allows more time to up the postcount in other useless topics.

I'll bookmark this for when we meet WC again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

X_box_X said:
It's funny that West Coast's sixth best midfielder last season (and the season before) was traded to Collingwood at season's end, and he has led the 'Pies in disposals in the past two weeks.

That's being very very very kind to Chaddy- outside the starting five midfielders, I would have had Braun, Butler, Wooden and even Chambers ahead of him in a midfield role.

/me looks at ports midfield

at the back - chad.c

stuart.d
byron.p
peter.b
shaun.b
rogers.j
kane.c
josh.f
brett.e

at the forward - warren.t

they will outfire the eagles midfield in september

your getting a bit cocky aren't you sonofreep? its only round 7 (the way the eagles are playing though i'll be saying "its only round 22")

can the eagles keep playing like this or have started too early?

Reveler said:
your getting a bit cocky aren't you sonofreep? its only round 7 (the way the eagles are playing though i'll be saying "its only round 22")

can the eagles keep playing like this or have started too early?

[crystal ball] Hmmm. [/crystal ball]

All I can see is Hotdogs boning the Jamster Frog!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back