2014 Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurstbridge V North Heidelberg: North are white hot.
Diamond Creek V Fitzroy Stars: Stars looking good at the moment.
Panton Hill V Epping: I'm feeling an upset here, there's not much between 5th and 8th at the moment
Mernda V Lalor: Lalor always match up very well against us, big challenge to bounce back.

hurstbridge gave a good fight yesterday against north but obviously harvey the difference. pressure definetly on hurstbridge now to stay up

I heard Harvs was brilliant yesterday, but they have another bloke running around that is almost as good.
Anyone else agree?
Mernda will be better once Saul is back as they say he was missing also against north hopefully back in next week for there sake.
Relegation looks real interesting with even epping in the mix to go down. How good would that be

I heard Harvs was brilliant yesterday, but they have another bloke running around that is almost as good.
Anyone else agree?
Mernda will be better once Saul is back as they say he was missing also against north hopefully back in next week for there sake.
Relegation looks real interesting with even epping in the mix to go down. How good would that be

Saul played against lalor yesterday, didn't do to much I hear

Anyone else agree?
Anyone else agree?
You would almost certainly have to be talking about Jeff Ryan man can play what a jet , would be one of the better footballers across all divisions

You would almost certainly have to be talking about Jeff Ryan man can play what a jet , would be one of the better footballers across all divisions

Sums it up really. A fine footballer.

Sounds like North cruised along on Saturday. We were pretty disappointing and we need to bounce back.

I know its early but with the finals being played at the open spaces of the Whittlesea show grounds and the final at Preston city oval I cant look past a dogs vs stars grand final. Suits these sides game styles perfectly.

Round 11.
Lalor vs Diamond Creek Both teams are on a roll at the moment and think the Bloods will just shade the Demons
Mernda vs Hurstbridge Expect the Demons to bounce back hard against the Bridge
North Heidelberg vs Panton Hill Only interest could be the margin that the Doggies squash the Redbacks by here
Fitzroy Stars vs Epping The Stars should overcome the Blues here without too much trouble

Lalor vs diamond creek- bloods look to be the better side here and should get the points.
Mernda vs Hurstbridge- Mernda need to bounce back after a couple poor weeks, wouldn't be surprised if bridge get up.
North vs panton hill- north by a long way.
Fitzroy stars vs epping- Epping need to win won soon if they are going to stay out of div 3 but can't see it being this game, stars comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok North Heidelberg are the red hot favorites to go up but who is going down to D3 ?
Hurstbridge are my favorites going by what I've seen so far this year.
Will go down to the final round. Might be some Kegs on offer :)

Last edited:
Ok North Heidelberg are the red hot favorites to go up but who is going down to D3 ?
Hurstbridge are my favorites going by what I've seen so far this year.
Will go down to the final round. Might be some Kegs on offer :)
Epping not safe. I think Panton Hill will survive, Diamo to do enough so out of Hursty and Epping for me.

Round 12.
Hurstbridge vs Fitzroy Stars Expect the Stars to escape with a win at the country Bridges estate
Diamond Creek vs Mernda The clash of the Demons with the home side more improved recently but probably still not able to take down the visitors
Panton Hill vs Lalor The Redbacks fancy their chances in this one but can't see them biting the Bloods
Epping vs North Heidelberg No way that the Blues can stop the juggernault that is the Doggies

How come Tasman lvr has not made a comment on this yet if it was any other club I'm sure he would have!
Would like to hear merndas version and where they go from here

Ouch.

I've had a pretty busy week... EJ Whitten Legends Game, U/18s been doing fun stuff haha! Only got wind of the whole thing last night.

Um... on Smitty, not going to make too much comment. We'll do what we can to get him back playing footy. That's not my domain, however.

Round 13.
Fitzroy Stars vs North Heidelberg On form hard to see the red-hot Doggies falling to the Stars
Diamond Creek vs Epping The Demons showed something last week and should notch another here against the Blues
Lalor vs Hurstbridge The Bloods also should continue their winning form against the Bridges
Mernda vs Panton Hill Sure the Demons will be thankful to meet the Redbacks and get back into the winners circle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back