Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship - 3 players all filled up.

Remove this Banner Ad

So who's the third gonna be? I'm hoping for Knights or Edwards. Just the thought of knowing i have a minute part on a guy like Edwards excites me. Imagine how you'll feel if he kicks a bag or takes a screamer.

Thanks. A great man. Many great memories.

How do I get the bank account details to transfer the cash?

PM The Cole Train, he's the man with the answers you seek.

Yes, I'm a moron so please bear with me.
What is a PM and how do I do it?

Sorry buddy, just click on TCT and the option to message him will appear.go from there.

Yes, I'm a moron so please bear with me.
What is a PM and how do I do it?
He'll PM you if you're 100% sure, up the top right of BigFooty it'll show with a 1 against your Inbox, click on that and it'll show any messages you have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see madtiger's name is not down here to contribute. Typical. Didn't contribute to the FTF either.
WAP madtiger. Don't come complaining about the lack of support the club misses out on because a few can't get to games.
You are dead to me.

(I am not being serious, but the point remains the same)

I see madtiger's name is not down here to contribute. Typical. Didn't contribute to the FTF either.
WAP madtiger. Don't come complaining about the lack of support the club misses out on because a few can't get to games.
You are dead to me.

So you are being serious then ?!? :D

You are dead to me.

:eek::eek::eek:

TUGGER You're nothing to me now, Madtiger; not a brother, not a friend, I don't want to know you, or what happens to you. I don't want to see you at the Corner, or near my threads. When post on the RFC board threads, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't post there. Do you understand?

madtiger knows I love him, but I still think he's a tightarse prick:D
Wasn't his excuse last time he would get in trouble with his wife:D
Wouldn't it be super funny if he was tagged in one of these posts?:p

madtiger knows I love him, but I still think he's a tightarse prick:D

what ever you say Michael.

I just hope Madtiger knows better than to agree to go out fishing on your lake with RT.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back