The Official Western Conference Semis Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

boshbrow_medium.gif

Carmelo Anthony is one of the best pressure performers in the NBA and has been since his rookie year (far, far better in this regard than Kobe). But no-one ever talks about 'Melo being some sort of super clutch performer. I just don't understand why Bryant gets all these accolades as an pressure performer...he's not.
Nothing separates Bryant from his peers.

Now do you see why he's never talked about in the same regard as the very best in the NBA :)

http://stats.nba.com/leaguePlayerClutch.html?sortField=PTS&sortOrder=DES&SeasonType=Playoffs
http://stats.nba.com/?GameScope=Playoffs&PlayerOrTeam=Player&StatCategory=Efficiency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're not looking good for the next game although Mark Jackson did rotate the bench a lot so maybe there's a bit of energy for the next game. Lee Biedrins Jefferson Bazemore and Machado I see got a run the first three when the game was on the line which was surprising! Curry looked a shell of himself out there. Parker just burned him at will. Bogut looked limpy too or maybe that's how he runs. The team that was thought injury affected in the Spurs now looks the fitter more likely team. Either way I really really want a game seven. Get it done Warriors.

We're not looking good for the next game although Mark Jackson did rotate the bench a lot so maybe there's a bit of energy for the next game. Lee Biedrins Jefferson Bazemore and Machado I see got a run the first three when the game was on the line which was surprising! Curry looked a shell of himself out there. Parker just burned him at will. Bogut looked limpy too or maybe that's how he runs. The team that was thought injury affected in the Spurs now looks the fitter more likely team. Either way I really really want a game seven. Get it done Warriors.

You guys (Dubs fans) should be pretty chuffed with your team, whatever the outcome of Game 6.

Imagine your team with a fully fit Curry, Lee & Bogut, and with Brandon Rush healthy and available.

Curry/Thompson/Barnes/Lee/Bogut, with Jack/Rush/Green/Landry/Ezeli off the bench- you'd be a chance against anyone, Miami included.

If you can somehow turn Biedrins's large contract into a useful asset, you'll be even scarier, particularly if Barnes keeps developing.

You guys (Dubs fans) should be pretty chuffed with your team, whatever the outcome of Game 6.

Imagine your team with a fully fit Curry, Lee & Bogut, and with Brandon Rush healthy and available.

Curry/Thompson/Barnes/Lee/Bogut, with Jack/Rush/Green/Landry/Ezeli off the bench- you'd be a chance against anyone, Miami included.

If you can somehow turn Biedrins's large contract into a useful asset, you'll be even scarier, particularly if Barnes keeps developing.

Jarrett's pushed his price up of late and he's a free agent after this, Landry has a player option as well

20 mill on Biedrins and RJ next season :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back